The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "cool" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the cool stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's cool item and let us know what you think.

June 5, 2008 - June 19, 2008

the latest Geek Gadget

what it is: Ripstik Caster Board

company: Ripstik

what it does: Best described as a cross between a skateboard and a snowboard, the Ripstik caster board is the perfect ride for kids looking for the next big thrill.

why is it cool? Spiked traction pads, a kick tail and nose, and a concave deck design improve your foot control--a must for tricks.

Thanks to Jackson, age 11 from United States, for your Geek Gadget suggestion.

sweet - Lindsey - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its nice cool love it - Emerald - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

your gadget is so cool! - Afreen - Age: 9 - From UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

it is soo not cool - Adam - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

how dose it work? and how many wheels dose it have? - Ryan - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i like the gadget because you can carve and skate on it like a skateboard. - Nickolas - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i love it - Jeremiah - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

al my friends have it and it rocks - Quintin - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is awesome but it is harder ride with or do trick with - Tyla - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

frist ilove the rip stick dont have one but i have rode one there sweet best part of it you dont get tired becuse you dont haft to puch and i whoud not change nothing i wloud love to have one - Skyla - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is great,if I could change the geek gadget I would make it pink - Bailey - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

cool - Marc - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page