The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

June 23, 2004—July 6, 2004

American Idol Karaoke with Video Camera

what it is: American Idol Karaoke with Video Camera

company: Craig Electronics

what it does: You can make your own music video and then sing along with the lyrics on the TV screen - just plug it into your TV and you're all set to go!

why is it kewl? It's kewl because you can see yourself signing and you can pretend you're the next American Idol!

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Madi, Age 9 From: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA) for the geek gadget suggestion!

its very kewl i would say i have one it kewl - Marisela - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that your gadget is well - Stacy - Age: 16 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i think it is cool - Stephanie - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

just the best thing eva - Ebony - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

This is so tight, because I actuallty got one in April for my birthday and for all you people who think this object is awful its not You can record your own music video!! - Briana - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is really kewl. Me and one of my friends have a band and it would be really cool to be able to make up your own music video. This product is awesome! - Taylor - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i would love to have one of those things say where do u get them? - Mackenzie - Age: 9 - From CANADA

I hate it. - Luke - Age: 8 - From IRELAND

wow nice - Emily - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

My x-best friend hasthis when i got 2 use it. it was totally awesome! i love the camera except 4 the color is halfway black - Chloe - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is cool because you can see yourself on T.V! - Jaquelyn - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's kool it looks like I have it in my room and I sold it. - Alexa - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is cool because American Idol is my favourite program and i have one of them at home and me and my friends have heaps of fun on it. - Bailey - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its very cool technology - Terrell - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think its KEWL because you can see yourself on tv! - Jenny - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

That is awsome! - Miranda - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

The weird geek is smart and all but he is super ugly. - Coolman - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think I'ts really kool i wish i had one - Missy - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think is the best. - Jose - Age: 7 - From MEXICO

well i think its pretty kewl but they need something added to it like 2 microphones instead of one. - Taylor - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i'm a girl so it's cool and good. - Katrina - Age: 8 - From CANADA

I think this toy is a good toy because you could pretend that you are the best singer in american idol. - Alanis - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

U CAN SING ALING EITH ANYTHING AND WHY WOULD IT MATTER THAT U C URSELF I MESN UR NOT REALLY THERE SO ITS KINDA CHEAP AND HALF THE TIME THOSE THINGS DON WORK! - Erin - Age: 11 - From CANADA

I think it is okay. It would really be nice for me because I like to sing. But I would not call it a geek gadget. It's kind of cool. - Delena - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Hey that geek gadget isn't geeky. IT ROCKS! i love to sing! wher do u get 1? - Olivia - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Its cool becuse you can see you self dance! - Selina - Age: 11 - From CANADA

i think that its kinda cool and kinda not. - Emma - Age: 14 - From UNITED KINGDOM

that is very kewl... i don't think i would want one though because i'm not that kind of person i have only watched american idol once.
- Paige - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

good - Radhika - Age: 15 - From INDIA

I think its kewl, and would be fun to have. You can make videos and sing, then when done you can dance to it. :) - Ary - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

That is so kewl.And awesome! - Savannah - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is veary interesting - Lauren - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that it is the perfect toy for someone serious about music. But for a kid like a joker, it would just be a waint. - Donnie - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

cool - Kristen - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

THIS GADGET IS AWSOME! - Maggie - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its ok but it would be better if it was virtail reality and you face projected in front of you - Jason - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think it is asome a that if it is to be sold then it might go fast. - Amanda - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is Awsome, it rules, it is totally siked! - Natalie - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I've got it and it is awsome! - Taylor - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

WAZZUP THAT IS SO TIGHT
- Zero - Age: 15 - From BAHAMAS

they are so cool - Samantha - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

All I got to say is interesting, very interesting. - Will - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page