The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

June 23, 2005 - July 14, 2005

Photo Booth

what it is: Photo Booth

company: Radica Games

what it does: It lets you take pictures with your friends like you're in a photo booth at the mall.

why is it kewl? You can take pictures together like at the mall but you can do it anywhere!

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Natalie, Age 10 From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA) for the geek gadget suggestion!

i think it is pretty kewl because this thing you only have to pay for when you buy it but at the mall you have to pay 2 bucks so i think it is pretty awsome for someone to think of that - Lauren - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's awesome looking and it sounds like it would be cool but it might cost more than regular. But if it's regular price i'd get one. - Brandi - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is really dumb. I saw it @ the mall & my friend has one and it berely works. It is expensive and u hav 2 keep buying photo paper - Meghana - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i dont think this is kool, why is this kool? a baffled girl. - Jacqui - Age: 12 - From CANADA

i want it - Jimmy - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is so so cool! - Jennifer - Age: 10 - From GEORGIA

it looks very kool and and i would really like the geek gadget that u r showing - Charlotte - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

BORING IWOULDNT PLAY WITH THIS ANYTIME! IT DOSENT LOOK FUN.SO I THINK IT IS BORING! - Caitlin - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

I think that was the coolest thing I've heard and saw.I definatley want that for my birth day. - Ayo - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its really cool. - Lacey - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Well, its ok I wouldnt buy it I would rather have PROFESSIONAL pictures taken instead of waisting my money on something that I have never ever heard of!
- Elizabeth - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I REALY WANT TO HAVE ONE GEEK GADGETS. - Amber - Age: 10 - From TURKEY

I think the new toy is pretty cool! Iwould get it if it ever came out. - Madison - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the gadget was cool but I can use my digital camera. - Megan - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think the thingy is cool
- Logan - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

As a girl I think that girls love to get picture taken at malls instead of at home. Plus all we have to do is go to our local stores and get a disposible camara! - Julia - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its lame - Thomas - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Its between half and half. uhh it looks kewl but kindaa it isint so yeh
- Paige - Age: 11 - From CANADA

I think that it's for takeing on trips! - Kellie - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

well i think that its cool and than itsnot because the mall is fun and it does take money to get one at the mall but than agin you have to buy it for like 10 bucks! i do not know! - Missa - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its cool - Oshea - Age: 10 - From NEW ZEALAND

U can just get a camera,and its not that cool. - Jasmine - Age: 12 - From CANADA

This gadget is awesome!!!Do you think that they really make it though?Because I want one! - Charlotte - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its not exactly the coolyst thing but its allright however this depends on your age and boys may find it boring - Amy - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

its stupid thats wat cameras r 4 - Aubery - Age: 15 - From BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS

IT IS COOL I KNOW CAUSE I HAVE ONE
- JESSICA - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is cool - Aaron - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Ilike it because it is fun - Paris - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is cool in a way.:) - Angela - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

That is so cool I want one. - Hannah - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think its really cool. i love photography! when i take pictures of my friends and i i have fun. - Sidney - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i already have that toy and its really cool but if i didnt have it i would want it alot - Alicia - Age: 10 - From AUSTRALIA

it rocks it is so cool! great job - Carl - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's wonderful
- Wanvipa - Age: 10 - From THAILAND

I just plain out think its wasteful but then again convineint. If your mall doesn't have a photo booth, this could always come in handy, but an origanal phtot booth gives the picture a better quality than a pocket sized photo booth. - Mitchell - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is owsome - Dillon - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is a very good thing because we can
learn new things that we may have never thought
of before! - Nicole - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think its cool - Dim - Age: 16 - From BRAZIL

it is cool but a waste of money - Joseph - Age: 11 - From IRELAND

i would love one of these i would have it any day of tne week - Becky - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

it's totally fabalyis gorceious everything i need to live for - Marianne - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its prety cool. - Stephen - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I have it and its coool - Davvona - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it's alright, it's probably alot more difficult then the mall. and also the malls fun! - Tee - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is cool BUT, it might not work so good. That would be nice to have though with your friends and family. It lokks easy to work also. - Ashley - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its not cool cuz thats what cammra phones r 4 - Priscilla - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's alright because you could add a radio to it. - Charmayne - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's kinda cool but then again not cool because it's practily the same thing as a regular camerA!! - Trina - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

well i think it is brill - Jade - Age: 13 - From ISLAS MALVINAS

I think it's totally cool.It really great! - JoAnn - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I just bought one the other day horrible! The quality is AWFUL! i give it zero stars!!
- Meghan - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

could be better! - Bubbles - Age: 15 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

First of all, you could just use a CAMERA! And like some other kid said, digital cameras are much better! - Justin - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's cool, but what's the use - Mary - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its cool how much? i dont think i could bye it if its like 100$ but its kwel - Sara - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its kewl. but thats what the photo booths in the mall are for - Brittany - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is cool - Hannah - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

That is so cool you can take pics with your friends without going to a real photo booth I'm going to the mall to buy one right now!!! - Carley - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I THINK THIER QYITE COOL I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE ONE - REBECCA - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

well it looks raelly good and i would really like one but i dont think thats it should be not called that - Kelly - Age: 13 - From UNITED KINGDOM

well you can have digital cameras so why do you need a toy. There is no need for the company to put it out. We have cameras is that not enough - Tjanara - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

Well, its allright but it would get very boring to use! - Danny - Age: 15 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I really hate the geek gadget. I mean who is going to play with that thing. - Haley - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

The geek gadget looks for improvement around the area needed improving. - Nobby - Age: 6 - From BHUTAN

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page