The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

This Geek Gadget was from June 25, 2002—July 9, 2002

QX3 Digital Microscope

what it is: QX3 Digital Microscope

company:Intel

what it does: It's a microscope plugged into a computer! See what is showing by looking at the computer screen. You can even take pictures of things close up!

why is it kewl? You can take snapshots and videos, make time-lapse movies, create slideshows with sound and transitions!

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Patrick Age: 10 From: USA for the geek gadget suggestion!

I have a friend who has one of those microscopes and it is very sweet indeed. Not only can u see ur blood samples but samples of insects and skin. - Effie - Age: 12 - From AUSTRALIA

I DONT LIKE IT - CHELSEY - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

pretty kool and kinda dumb - Scott - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is incredibly amazing.I really enjoy this geek gadget toy.Theres just somthing about it.I like it,its so geekie - Chris - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I dont like it - Daisy - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

ITS COOL! - JADA - Age: 9 - From GEORGIA

I think it is intresting. - Kayla - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I'm not realy into the geeky stuff.sorry! - Lauren - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I don't think this gadget is very cool. It isn't very cool because you can't do much with it. - Ellis - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i dont like it - Chase - Age: 5 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think the toy was very cool indead i would love to have one i have a great imagination for movies and im a good photographer - Leslie - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is totally kewl!it has so many uses, and can be used by people all over the world!:) - Samantha - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the Geek Gadget is way cool my teacher has one in class. YOU can get to look at things close up and take snap shots thats every scientists dream. - Kellyann - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think it was really cool. Because it looked like an telleskope. - Laura - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

The new Geek Gadget is SPECTACULAR!!!It would be easy to cary around,lisning to music,if your computer crashes and a hole lot more!So it's so cool!!!So If you wanna do the right thing,vote for the coolest Geek Gadget!!! - Chloe - Age: 10 - From IRELAND

i thought it was not that good it needed colour to it and who would want a microscope!!! :( - Katie - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think the geek gadget is cool. - Abey - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the geek gadget is cool.I like it. - Abey - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the Geek Gadget is cool.It's a good way to see small things up close. - Abey - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i like this websit it tells and shows you different things.the geek gadgets is the best website that is what i think. - Carrie - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Its cool i would love to make my own movie.But i dont think its only for geeks.Its for evrybody that wants one. - Christina - Age: 11 - From CANADA

its pretty cool i think its just like a digital camera without film - Krysta - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Hey that is Neat my whole family could use that and whats the $amount - Kayla Adams - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

tha twas cool! That would be a thing for me! - Dylan - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I've tried regular microscopes and they are not easy to use. So if computers can help you see things better then I would want one of these gadgets. But I'm wondering if girls would vote against it and only the boys like this kind of thing? - Karl - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page