The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

This Geek Gadget was from June 26, 2001––July 10, 2001

Supersonic Ear II

what it is: Supersonic Ear II

company: Wild Planet

what it does: Itís a microphone listening device that magnifies sounds from far away! Itís also made so that it wonít hurt your ears!

why is it kewl? It lets you hear conversations from far away! The cup even lets you hear through windows!

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Dan Age: 12 (USA) for the geek gadget suggestion!

i think its kewl and very hi-tec - Rachel - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i think it is dumb - Britt - Age: 11 - From USA

WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO LISTEN TO PEOPLES CONVERSATIONS ANYWAY IT'S BORING I THINK THIS GEEK GADGET IS STUPID - HAMISH - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i thinkits cool but you mighthear some stuff that you dont want to hear . I also wouldnt want any one listing to my conforsations but - Linsey - Age: 11 - From ANTIGUA

I think it totaly kewl! Im going to get one on my birthday. - Nich - Age: 10 - From CANADA

I think that is kewl and u who don't.....well thats a different story - Jenna - Age: 11 - From CANADA

there sweet where do you get 1 ?????i have a good idea tell where to get the geek gadjet or as that one person says have a sweepstakes or a giveaway - Alex - Age: 10 - From USA

The supersonic ear II is so cool. I would definately save up my money to buy it. If the supersonic ear II was in the loot locker i would save my points!!! - Nicole - Age: 12 - From USA

i THINK IT IS SO COOL - Sarah - Age: 13 - From USA

I think it is really cool and i would like one. - Kimberley - Age: 12 - From NEW ZEALAND

KEWL! - Kaleigh - Age: 10 - From USA

WOW, I like that "cup" that let's you hear throgh windows - Michael - Age: 6 - From CANADA

its a great idia because then you could here someone if they are talking behind your bake or here what your getting for your b-day. - Maranda - Age: 10 - From USA

i think this gadget is good for eavesdropping and spying. - Raha - Age: 10 - From CANADA

I thik its inbeteewen! - Justher - Age: 9 - From USA

its so kewl i wish i cud hav 1 - Nick - Age: 9 - From USA

I think the geek gadget is exstremley COOL!!! - Wesley - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think it really kewl because if I get one and then I get grounded I can listen to the tv from out of my room and I will be abe to hear my sister talking to her boyfriend on the phone in her room. I will also be able to listen in on my parent confrences! - Andrea - Age: 11 - From USA

i think so itssssssss greattttttttttt i love it yaar luv ya - Sano - Age: 16 - From USA

I THINK IT'S REALLY GROOVIE BECAUSE IF SOMEONE IS TALKING ABOUT YOU AND YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE SAYING YOU CAN HERE IT AND THEY WON'T KNOW. I WILL I COULD HAVE ONE
LOVE YA EVERY BODY - Laura - Age: 10 - From NEW ZEALAND

I think it's neet - Shelbey - Age: 12 - From USA

They are so cool I wish I could get all of them for free. - Abbey - Age: 9 - From USA

I THINK IT'S COOL BECAUSE MY FRIEND HAS
ONE AND SHE LET ME USE IT. - Jenna - Age: 10 - From USA

this week's geek gaget is sweet.it's cool - A.T. - Age: 11 - From USA

This week`s geek gadget is COOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Goran - Age: 10 - From AUSTRALIA

I don't think that the "supersonic ear 2" works. I once tried it and it didn't work. - Dennis - Age: 9 - From USA

ITS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Cloey - Age: 11 - From USA

Its cool - Stephanie - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i wish i could have it im veary pore - Keelin - Age: 8 - From USA

hes pretty fashionble he needs more color he needs a hat and he needs to be talkitive thats my commite bye - C - Age: 8 - From USA

I wonder if it will really work, but other wise it is so KEWL!!!!!!! - Amanda - Age: 10 - From USA

i think this gadjet is very "kewl"!! its about this close to being something from a james bond movie (ahh not that ive ever seen a james bond movie)it is really kewl and i would like to get one!!
i have a suggestion: mabye when you pick the new geek gadjet, you can have free giveaways for the gadjet........like a sweepstakes!! so people can actully have them which is very kewl!!!!! thanks for listening!! i hope i didnt give you the message that we americans are pushy..... well we sorta are:-)
so thanks alot!! - Jackson - Age: 9 - From USA

Well I have the new geek gatget already.I got it before i even knew about the geek gadget. It is really kool. I cant wait till i get the other thing the spy glasses. This stuff is so kool. - Stephanie - Age: 11 - From USA

I think that the geek gadget is cool! If I new where I could get one I would buy the gadget so then I can listen to my parents without them knowing it, and find out what they are going to get me for christmas and all of the other holidays. - Butterfly - Age: 12 - From USA

It,s way cool! I whish I had one! Where do you get one? Well anyway I think it,s totally kewl! A new invention, finally! - Anna - Age: 11 - From USA

IT IS PRETTY COOL. I THINK IT WOULD BE PERFECT FOR SPYING...ON YOUR LITTLE SISTER! HA HA. ANYWAY, WHERE CAN YOU FIND IT? - Jordan - Age: 11 - From USA

I don't think its very cool,when you think of it,if somebody was listening to what you were saying you might not be so happy. - Jess - Age: 11 - From IRELAND

This thing is relly stupid.
- Autumn - Age: 8 - From USA

i think its good. - Tzu - Age: 8 - From SINGAPORE

I think it's really cool but people won't have their privacy anymore wiht that. - Katherine - Age: 11 - From USA

Its ok - Emily - Age: 10 - From USA

It sounds so cool. - Hfdjf - Age: 9 - From HONG KONG

it seems alright.bye bye! - Sarah - Age: 10 - From AUSTRALIA

I think it's kewl cause I can hear what my friends are saying behind my back, or what my parents are saying in their room. - Shanon - Age: 12 - From USA

I can finally hear what my parents are talking about me in their room at night! - Justin - Age: 9 - From USA

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page