The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "cool" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the cool stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's cool item and let us know what you think.

May 24, 2007 — July 17, 2007

wii

what it is: Sidekick

company: T-Mobile

what it does: You can text message, play games, check your email, and go on the internet. It also includes a camera and an MP3 player.

why is it cool? It's cool because you can do everything on one machine. If you like texting, this is a perfect gadget for you!

Thanks to Dream, age 12 from the United States, for your Geek Gadget suggestion.

I like that you can do everything you want on it.It rocks! I wouldn't change anythingf about it! - Elaina - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I woulnt want to change anything on this gadget. It has nothing to change. It would be cool if you could add a phone to it. - Rachel - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its allright but does it actually work if so its cool i would do anything for it - Keishaun - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is sweet - Ron - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

that is one cool looking phone with a big tv on the front
- Leah - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i can't believe some of yall thin that gadget is not cool i think it is cool - Amber - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I would change it into a dictionary mobile phone and tells you anything - Nathalie - Age: 9 - From AUSTRALIA

It looks so kool i luv it. i wish it could phone. - Courtney - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

so kool i luv it its amazing - Megan - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

cool gadget but why do we need it if we have laptops or computers. Does it have more features than a laptop or computer - Prachi - Age: 7 - From INDIA

that gaget would be perfect for me!I love to text people! - Maria - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its not nice - Agatha - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its cool this gadget you get to do everything on this gadget and its just good - Tyler - Age: 7 - From UNITED KINGDOM

its cool but i would way rather get that i phone! - Anthony - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

well im 8 years old so i dont think i would have one of them yet! anyways if i could change it i would have games to download and put playstation 2 controls on it like the buttons and i could join it on my T.V. - Shuayb - Age: 8 - From AUSTRALIA

I think it is really cool, because I can do almost every thing with it - Cici - Age: 13 - From CHINA

well, i think it is great but i would choose iphone over it it has alot more featureas. - Kelcy - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is very cool - Frank - Age: 15 - From GHANA

i like sidekicks i have one - Marisa - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

This phone is sooo cool. I totally want one! - Waheson - Age: 11 - From CANADA

I think that it cool - Risher - Age: 10 - From TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO

this thing is so cool where can you get one of those? tell me i so want one. - Melissa - Age: 10 - From CANADA

I love it, but I think it would be a tinchy bit cooler if it could be disguised as something else, so nobody except for you would know what it was. - Ellen - Age: 10 - From IRELAND

i reckon its cool the only thing the need is umm nothing except for a tv like someone said up the top. - Tayler - Age: 8 - From AUSTRALIA

Nothing realy. - Jordan - Age: 15 - From AUSTRALIA

I like it because you can text stuff. If i could change it i would have a flash light on it. - Jimmy - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I like because I have one and they are awesome. If I could change something I don't know what it would be because they just about everything on them. There is one thing I would change is having tv. - Allysa - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I love this thing. The one thing I would change about it is it woulbe cool if it could get weather. - Ben - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

This is so awesome, my big sister has a sidekick 2
its awesome i wish i was old enough to have a cellphone, but if i was old enough I totaly have it! - Lily - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

that it has a camera and that you can text if i could add something to the geek gadget it would be a phone - Katie - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

The arrows you could put letters there so you could text your mate - Tachijuana - Age: 9 - From NEW ZEALAND

i luv anything electronic. it would be SO cool to have one! - Paige - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i thank its cool
- Whitney - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

this is so cool I want one! - Olivia - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i love it. It was great they do not need to change it. My friend said she hates it. - Makala - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the sidekick is very cool. There so many companies in this world that make stuff just for the money, but I still like it alot. Too bad my birthday just past. This is #1 on my b-day list for sure. If I could change something about it I'd make it have a TV feature where you can watch TV. Maybe I'd add just small little things like a caculator or a notepad to it. It is very, very cool! - Starenity - Age: 11 - From PHILIPPINES

I will not lie i love this. - Whitney - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Cool! - Raaja - Age: 8 - From INDIA

cool. - Kolbe - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

That is so cool because i love things like computers and music, so that is perfect for me! - Mollie - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i like it and it looks cool and fun - Colson - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Hmm, this gadget is pretty handy. If I could change something about it, I would make it transform into a playstation. I would buy it... if I could afford it! - Petra - Age: 10 - From NEW ZEALAND

it is cool beause i could do a lot of things and talk to my friends bet of all i could play on the internet and look up stuff for homework on the way home - Nick - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

what would make it cooler is built in tv! - Renee - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i like it because its small and handy. you can bring it anywhere. if i could change something about it, i would change the features into wider features. and i would change the color of the casing. - Lucille - Age: 16 - From PHILIPPINES

This is cool. But I think it only is made to make kids want to buy it for the company, not to be useful. Just think guys, you have a phone, probably a radio or music player, and you can get music for free! No one really needs this. But it IS pretty cool. Two thumbs up! - Abby - Age: 10 - From CANADA

i love this gadget i wish i had one - Liz - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i love it the way it is - Louise - Age: 7 - From UNITED KINGDOM

This gagdets is awesome! There are several funny things on here! - Courtney - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I love this Geek Gadget! This is the best thing I have ever seen! Thank you for telling us about this Geek Gadget! - Kayla - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

can't you get something like that already? - Katie - Age: 7 - From FRANCE

I love it. - Ashleigh - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I love it and would die for it. I have nothing you could change about it. - Tori - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that the sidekick 3 is a very cool cell phone and I am saving up some money to buy one! - Terry - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

This looks pretty cool, and I have a birthday coming up! - Michael - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page