The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

July 6, 2004—July 20, 2004

S350 Electric Scooter

what it is: S350 Electric Scooter

company: Schwinn

what it does: 350-watt, high torque motor electric scooter!

why is it kewl? You can go up to 15 mph and 8 miles before re-charging it!

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Jake, Age 12 From: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA) for the geek gadget suggestion!

I love it!!! - Lizabeith - Age: 11 - From CHINA

it's so cool - Chan - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it's not all that that scooter pretty horrible.. - Briana - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

well, its good and all, but a motorcycle is way coller. :) - Blake - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

ITS NOT KEWL - JOHN - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Its Ok,Ok, and Ok. But remember Its only Ok. - Maren - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I THINK ELETRIC SCOOTERS ARE GEEKY - JESSICA - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think geek gadgets are alsome because you can think about differnt gadgets for differnt things. - Kailee - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is not geek at all. my dad wants to buy one. - Jamie - Age: 9 - From AUSTRALIA

Its ok I geuss - Penny - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think geek gadgets are cool because you can make something cool out of it. - Kailee - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its not that intresting it is kinda stupid no offense but ok you should make a better one - Chrissy - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

that looks NOT cool - Jamim - Age: 15 - From BOLIVIA

Ilove it - Kathleen - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it was wondful. - Kathleen - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it looks awsome - Tahira - Age: 9 - From GERMANY

I think its awsome i think its way better than a bike because its probably easier to ride up hills and stuff! - Alina - Age: 10 - From CANADA

It is so cool i like scooters but thats like 1 and its motorized.thats cool! - MCKINLEY - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

kool - Taylor - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its rad how can you gys not like like that - Piper - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it's ok but i dont rilly like it. - Kristen - Age: 12 - From CANADA

it's pretty - Meg - Age: 10 - From NEW ZEALAND

this gaget is not cool becase it has to be recharged so often. this has to be charged every half hour - URA - Age: 16 - From BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA

i don't know what to said i think they both cool - L - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think the geek gadget is quite cool because you dont have to walk to go too the shop or even too your granmars and grandads SO VOTE COOL! - Kirstie - Age: 13 - From UNITED KINGDOM

it's kind of cool but i already saw that - Pj - Age: 11 - From GUAM

moto scooters are asome - Josh - Age: 9 - From CANADA

I think it is very cool - Aron - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I Think that the best gadget is the Motor Scooter is the best gadget in the whole wide world ! - Jessie - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's relly nice - Raechelle - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's cool if you like to keep recharging it. - Cc - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I wish I had one!! - Eleanor - Age: 8 - From UNITED KINGDOM

it is cool - Cameron - Age: 6 - From NEW ZEALAND

nice wish i had one. - Grace - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think this electric scooter is very cool. Itt's more fun than riding a bike. - Sylvie - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I guess it's cool. I mean, I don't know why it wouldn't be, but lot's of people still get in trouble with motor scooters. I still voted it cool, but I would never want one. - Taylor - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Well I think the geek gadget is cool.Its cool because it doesnt have to recharge until after 8 miles. - Nicole - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I THINK IT IS REALLY LOVELY - TATIANA - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

cool - Nicky - Age: 12 - From CANADA

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page