The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

June 23, 2003—July 21, 2003

Beyblade

what it is: Beyblade

company: Hasbro

what it does: It's like a spinning top, and you put it in a launcher and you rip a cord to spin it!

why is it kewl? I think it's just 2 kewl. You have battles with it! The first one to stop spinning loses!

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Jeremy Age: 10 From: Canada for the geek gadget suggestion!

It sounds really silly - Sam - Age: 4 - From AUSTRALIA

I think that the telebies are more interesting to watch than this toy. But for boys i dont know if they would like it. - Kayla - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

In my school all the boys would play with them and they would reck whatever me and my friends were making and the are just dumb there is no point to them. - Ellie - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is a geeky gadget - Zachary - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Well, I think it sounds really boring. - Ciera - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

the cord always breaks and I hit my cousin with one. - Emma - Age: 10 - From CANADA

It's pretty cool but i think it should have some more things to do besides spinning. - Piyumi - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

Actually, that toy looks kinda dull. I mean, you could make one of those! My brother did. That looks like a penny toy. Sorry, but this is my opinion. - Brooke - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the world must be coming to an slow painful end if that 'top'is kewl!? So I'm preparing my bomb shelter now!! - Mandy - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

cOOI AND SUPER. - Sim - Age: 7 - From SINGAPORE

it is very geeky i really think it is weired too - Casey - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Its cool for boys - Nathalie - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's a big waste of time all you do is watch a top go round and round it's very boring. - Dushun - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is cool - Melissa - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i dont think its great; i've seen much better; much, much better!! - Elizabeth - Age: 15 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Its Ok. - Emma - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

uh i think the geek gadget is 4 a geek ofcorse but i have it and i'm not a geek owell i geuss i'm a geek hoo cares i don't . - Lexi - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

MY friend had a bayblade it broke in like 2 seconds. - Varun - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

SOLast year.It is cool and all but it looks as if it will get boring. - Isaac - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i like it - Dakota - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it looks kind a entertaining - Chantell - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

what is so cool about it - Jakeyla - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

The gadget is called Simple Toy. It is a plain and simple leaf, but when you touch it it'll give you what you want. It will never lose batteries. It works very well. - Erin - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It was only in for a while at the beginning of the year but then cooler stuff come in. - Katelyn - Age: 10 - From CANADA

Boring! My friend has-or had one but before he could put it together it broke! So it's just a cheap plastic thingy! Nothing special really. - Devon - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that babelades stink.My friend has one and said that she could only stand it for a week. - Kelsi - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

at our school those were "in" 4 years ago. SO NOT KEWL! - Leah - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

great!! - Catarina - Age: 13 - From PORTUGAL

IET IS COOL - ERICA - Age: 13 - From ANTARCTICA

hmmmm... i dont like it. - Krissy - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think there great i wish i could get some - Elizabeth - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its totally kewl - Clarissa - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Why would anybody want to spend money on that thing? - Elize - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think beybladz are really weird. They are a cool concept, but kind of boring. I have them. They are fun for a while, but then they get boring. I like normal tops better. - Mackenzie - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Shooting disks out of a spinner takes no skill and you can be 3 years old and do it. - Grace - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is last year - Kelli - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

soooooooooo last year!! - Dawn - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

it is so cool i wish i could get everything on here. it is so cool i dont know what else to say it is so good! - Megan - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that it would be a waste of money - Elize - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it's freacky but that's just me I would of came up with a better one but it's your idea. - Cherise - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Its cool. but tell me what it does. - Megan - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

EWWWWWWWWWW!!! - Brianna - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It looks ok but not perfict - Jamie - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Wgats the use i mean why not stick 2 the old fasion way? i seriously dislike it!!! - Haley - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

A normal beyblade is better then this!!!I like beyblades but not this thing that was sort of a crazy idea!!!(i dont mean to be mean) - Jasmine - Age: 10 - From FRANCE

I THINK ITS KEWL BECAUSE YOU PLAY GOOD BATTLES AND BREAK OPPONENTS - Nashvin - Age: 7 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i thik it is nice. - Valencia - Age: 9 - From MACAU

I think people these days have the technology to think of MUCH better things than these boring, plastic spinners - Caroline - Age: 12 - From SOUTH AFRICA

It is very cool, but i'm a girl and I still like it. So it has to be very cool. - Kay-shawn - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I THINK THE GEEK GADGET IS SO NOT KEWL! LOOK AT IT! - Jennifer - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It IS a geek gadget. It's too high-tech and it looks totally boring. - Alyssa - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I thik it's cool what ts it? - Heather - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is ok but you would probally get bored of it after a while i mean spin spin spin that can get boring u know! - Jasmine - Age: 10 - From CANADA

I think they are so neat! I hope there are more kewl gadgets sometime soon!! - Danielle - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

not so cool - Kitty - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is vary neet toy - Adam - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I THINK THE "KEWL" GADGET IS SO NOT "KEWL" I THINK IT'S A BORING AND UNKEWL TOY!! - Courtney - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's just a re-invention of the spinning top. what's the point....? - Sophie - Age: 14 - From UNITED KINGDOM

That thing seems pretty boring. - Alya - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

why is it kewl? I think it's just 2 kewl. - Robert - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

so cool - Jeremy - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I htink it prety cool - Habib - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it looks cheap like it would break if you started playing with it - Malace - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that it is a toy for boys.I also think that girls my age wouldn't want to play with that thing you call a spin top thingamabober! - Arnecia - Age: 10 - From JAPAN

it's kinda of a cool sort of thing but i think ps2's are better - Mohd - Age: 11 - From MALAYSIA

I think it's pretty cool. - Abey - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I THINK IT'S AN OK TOY. I MEAN I'LL PLAY WITH IT BUT AFTER A WHILE IT'LL BECOME REALLY BORING. - SHAREEN - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I Don't like stuff like that. I like the computer. :-) - Chrissy - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's cool that's allI got to say - Kennedy - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think bay blades are quite boring t be honest. we have had them for ages in our country and their still really popular! i dont see why they are so popular because all they are is a spinner and a peice of plastic! - Jenni - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think looks stupid like it would break. - Jenessa - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is so cool! Everyone likes it. Even everyone i know likes them - SeHyun - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's cool, but for boys. - Alexa - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

beyblades are super cool! IT's better than pokemon and those other card games!!! - Keith - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page