The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

This Geek Gadget was from July 10, 2001––July 24, 2001

I-Zone Instant Camera

what it is: I-Zone Instant Camera

company: Polaroid

what it does: You take a picture and then you pull out a sticker!

why is it kewl? You get the pictures right away! The photos are the size of a postage stamp and you can stick your pictures anywhere!

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Kari Age: 10 (USA) for the geek gadget suggestion!

I think this gaget is Far out with a capital F. - Alisha - Age: 9 - From USA

i think the geek gadget is preety coolbut i wouldnt really have any use for it that much.Other people might have a use for it but not that muchfor me.it would be cool if they showed the price but it might not be for sale any ways it is a preety neat gadget. - Katie - Age: 11 - From USA

The geek gadget is awesome it's soooo
coooooooolllllllllll - Sammy - Age: 11 - From USA

hey i love your camera! it is the coolest! i want one sooo bad. i love you guys!!! and i really need a camera. bye! - Manar - Age: 11 - From USA

I'ts kinda cool, but they're pretty expensive. and the stickers are permanate
- Erin - Age: 10 - From CANADA

I think the geek gadet is really kewl because some people don't like to go to town to get they're film developed so on the geek gadet you take a picture and pull it out and wait untill you can see the picture. - Nicole - Age: 11 - From CANADA

I wish I had a I-zone camera. They are kewl. - Jojo - Age: 9 - From USA

i think it is cool because whaen u wanna take a picture really quick then u just set it to the weather and u can take it then u can get it back to show your friends like if it a famous person and he was leaving then u could get a picture and show then (brad pit) it also cool because u have one but the bad thing about it is that the film is very very high and you have to waste your money on one 12 pack of film and its like 16 dollars . - Jamie - Age: 12 - From USA

i think the geek gadgets is prety cool and is the best site ever. - Jo - Age: 10 - From SWEDEN

I think geek gadget is fun and amazing to explore I play geeks gadget
About everyday know. - Gioia - Age: 8 - From ITALY

I think it is so totly l.a.m.e. - Kristen - Age: 8 - From USA

I think the Geek Gadget is Knewl Because it gets pictures quick!Other cameras have to wait a long time! - Yolanda - Age: 11 - From USA

its so yesturday i mean common we all have those already lets get some fashion in here DUH!!! - Mandy - Age: 13 - From USA

I THINK IT IS COOL BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE HATE DEVELOPING PICTURES.SO IF YOU HAVE THIS CAMERA ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TAKE A PICTURE AND JUST PULL IT.
I REALLY THINK THIS WAS A GOOD INVENTUNE!!!!!!!! - Timothy - Age: 10 - From USA

I think this weeks geek gadget is cool. I have seen other camera`s but not one like this camera.Now people can stick their stickers in a photo album and still have more room. Or you can stick it on a door and tell the people "This is a picture of me and my room" - Ashley - Age: 10 - From USA

I think this gagit is totaly stupid.I dont mean like the cool guys that make it are totaly weird it just like i dont relly like it. - Autumn - Age: 8 - From USA

It's cool cause it's an instant picture camera.It's also cool cause I'm cool and I've got one.:) - Elizabeth - Age: 10 - From USA

I dont like it because, i bet it would be a lot of money .Also it is stupid looking and i dont know . i dont like iy at all - Cheryl - Age: 14 - From USA

It seems pretty cool. - Mary - Age: 10 - From USA

I think it LOOKS really awesome, but its just a waste of the earth. Like, they should DEFINENTLY Lower the prices, and The pix should be bigger, its just a big JIP, bacically, I'm just rying to say, IT SUX!!!

PS: It'll all just end up in a landfill! - Mariah - Age: 10 - From USA

I think it's really "kewl" because it u can stick da pics anywhere u want! I've seen the ads and from there it's REALLY "kewl"! - Morgan - Age: 11 - From USA

It is so cool i have one. I think it is the coolest. - Jennifer - Age: 11 - From USA

Well I think it is really cool cause you can cut it just right and it will fit in a locket.Also cause you can make real life stikers anyway you want to.It is definetly cool. - Anna - Age: 11 - From USA

Its realy cool but theres better stuff then that like playstation 2.
You can just take a picture with a reaguler camera and put it on your computer and print it on sticky paper. - Stephanie - Age: 8 - From USA

i think there brilliant but i got one so there and the films cost 10
for 30 what a cone by the way peeps dont buy 1 - Jacquie - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think geek gadgets is cool. - Nicole - Age: 10 - From USA

i think it is not that bad but the only problemis the pictures are to small
- Tina - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

its neat looking - Jenna - Age: 10 - From USA

I love them I have one and they are fun the only bad thing is that the film is really expensive, but if you have enough money... THEY ARE AWESOME!!! - Jen - Age: 12 - From USA

it is good on and is is kewlllllllllllll - Jamila - Age: 16 - From AUSTRALIA

I thing that its a good place for kids. - Jet - Age: 13 - From USA

I think it's kinda kool,but it would be alot of money to buy new film or whatever it is for the camera. You might as well buy a real camera for $14.00 and throw it out after you took all the pictures,you'd get more of a deal out of it. - Lindsay - Age: 12 - From CANADA

i don't think it sounds very kewl. The pictures would come out to small and i don't like the sticker idea - Gina - Age: 11 - From USA

I think it's kinda KEWL but the only things are that they are so small and hard to see, and u can only put it on so many things! They're not really memorable. But the good thing is is that it comes out quick! This gadget is so*so. - Natalie - Age: 10 - From USA

I think it is kewl because so you can get the pictures right away and you can stick them anywhere even on a letter or evolope. - Melody - Age: 13 - From USA

It is so cool! - Miranda - Age: 9 - From USA

It is cool and no matter what the price is it is the best. Period. End of the Question. That is all I have to say. - Scruffy - Age: 12 - From CANADA

I think it sounds really neat my 19 year old sisters friend has one and it is really neat to see what it does.I wish you could make one that is transparent so you could see whats going on inside of it - Christine - Age: 10 - From USA

I don't think it is cool because the stickers come out really small and you can't see your faces. Because I took one with the boy I love and his face didn't come out!!!!! - Brooke - Age: 10 - From USA

I think that it is one of the most popular items on the market today anf for 2001. It certainly catches the eye of both geeks and non-geeks. It is easy to use and you have tons of fun using it. It is great for anyone FROM AGES 6-101! I think it is cool. Everyone should have one because it is the best kind of camera to have especially when you want smalll pics. Also there is no camera like it. It has instant pictures that you can stick anywhere you want. What other kind of camera has sticky pictures or instant sticky pictures, for that matter. If any company trys to make similar ones or replicas it won't be half as good as these. those companies will selll them for less, but they will be of poor quality. That's what I think! - Tara - Age: 13 - From CANADA

I think the i-zone is cool!I have one but the thing that bothers me is that its 9 dollars and thats alot for just twelve pictures. - Tiffany - Age: 11 - From CANADA

I think its AwEsOmE but the pictures are WAY TOO SMALL - Julie - Age: 15 - From USA

i think it is kewl i have 1 of my own but the film is way to much i think they should lower the prices - Jamie - Age: 12 - From USA

I think it is the coolest I wanted an Izone instant camera for a long time and I think it is the best. All my friends have one but me. - Brittany - Age: 11 - From CANADA

too small - Terry - Age: 16 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think that the film costs so much and the pictures are to hard to see from a distance! - Jess - Age: 12 - From USA

My sisters got one, I think its totaly boring. After a while of using it you'll never use it again

- Ryan - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i have it its cool but the film costs waaaaay too much money
- Kaari - Age: 10 - From USA

that is the dummmmmmmmmmmmmmbest thing i ever heard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s what did she get for this idea ? - Bre - Age: 15 - From USA

well, I have one, and I think I-Zones are neat. I like the way the way a sticker comes out, but the pictures are so small you can barely see them. And, the film is tooooo much! It's like it costs 75 cents a pic.
Get it if u want, but i think it's a rip. - Jordan - Age: 11 - From USA

My friend has an I-zone camera, and although it can't compete with some of the high-tech, good quality digital cameras out there, I'd say it does a pretty good job. I like the conveinience of having a small sticker that I can take anywhere. But I don't like how it's kind of cluncky despite it's small size, and how it doesn't capture the colors of the moment like other cameras. The colors sometimes seem faded, but other than that, I'd say it's a steal considering the cheap price, the quality, and the idea of having a sticker with a photo on it. And it's all in this kewl "geek gadget"! - Kristi - Age: 13 - From USA

Sure most people think there cool but they cost a lot of money and theyre really stupid - Lisa - Age: 12 - From CANADA

i don't like it becouse the pictures are so small but other people like it - Tina - Age: 13 - From USA

I think it really awsome beacause it gives the photos right away and I like small things, so the pitures being small and they stick on things is kewl. - Tee - Age: 8 - From USA

i won an izone camera in a contest and it sux
the film is really expensive and if anything accidentaly touches the picture while its developing it doesnt turn out
they also break really easily - Darcie - Age: 14 - From CANADA

it is a good invensition - Muhammad - Age: 9 - From PAKISTAN

It's one of those things that u say you would die for, get it, use it once, blah, blah, blah!!!!!!!!!
- Melanie - Age: 9 - From USA

this geek gadget so happenen - Megan - Age: 15 - From USA

its so kewl i think that they should make towthounds of those! - Lindsey - Age: 8 - From USA

I got one for Christmas and they are so coooooool!!!!!!!!!
They do cool stuff and come as stickers !!!!!What the heck is wrong with them ? Nothing!!!! - Sarah - Age: 10 - From AUSTRALIA

I THINK IT IS REALLY COOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL
- KAHLA - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

I THINK IT IS REALLY COOL AND I LOVE KIDSCOM - KAHLA - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

YYUUKKKK - ELI - Age: 8 - From AUSTRALIA

It ROCKS! Because You can stisc thr picters on just about anything! And thats why it ROCKS! - Naomi - Age: 10 - From USA

that is sooooooo lame - Taylor - Age: 12 - From USA

its kewl

kidscom rocks

- Zac - Age: 11 - From USA

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page