The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

This Geek Gadget was from July 9, 2002—July 24, 2002

Star Wars Laser Tag Battle Set

what it is: Star Wars Laser Tag Battle Set

company:Tiger Electronics

what it does: The guns have sensors letting you know when you get hit. To win you have to get 3 hits. Itís so cool.

why is it kewl? There are lights and sound effects and you can play inside or out and in the dark too.

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Stephanie Age: 11 From: USA for the geek gadget suggestion!

I think geek gadet is great because I can see all
the cool gadets. - Justine - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

awww yeh it's good but not so hot sorry - Jacqueline - Age: 6 - From AUSTRALIA

WE'LL I THINK IT WOULD BE COOL TO HAVE 1 !! EVEN THOUGH I AM NOT A BIG FAN OF STARWARS. BUT I LOVE THAT THE GEEK GADGETS DISCOVERED IT - TIFFANY - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I THINK IT IS AWSOME .. EVEN THOUGH I AM A GIRL.. - Sasha - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is cool - Freddie - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I don't like it because it may hurt someone and poke out an eye (figurtively). - Kathy - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

THIS IS ONLY GOOD FOR BOYS!! - Rose - Age: 12 - From NEW ZEALAND

Their cool i love them it was a good idea for you guys to do that - Shoshanah - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's so cool and unusaual in some ways. - Kasi - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

there not geeks acctuly there gadgets pretty cool i wish i was a gadget!!!!!! - Bethany - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

cool - Buzz - Age: 13 - From BELGIUM

i like all the star wars stuff - Josh - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is SOO COOL! I have something like it, but this is WAY BETTER! I mean, come one, it's "Star Wars"! - Kimi - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think your new gadgat is cool - Marquis - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I don't think i'ts very cool.Mostly because they already have something like it. - Laura - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

YUCK!!!!! - Julia - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

the star wars lazer battery gun was not cool. it can`t come in a differrent color or can`t glow in the dark so you can`t play at night.only boys
will like it. - Britt - Age: 9 - From CANADA

I think its so so so so coll - Brittany - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

This gadget is so cool!!! I love laser battles!! - Justin - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page