The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "cool" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the cool stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's cool item and let us know what you think.

July 17, 2007 — August 3, 2007

the last Geek Gadget

what it is: iPhone

company: Apple

what it does: The iPhone has a newly formed touch screen that lets you control the whole phone. With the iPhone, you can go from the web, to e-mailing to playing video clips. Going on the web also means downloading music. You can download over 1000 songs. You also can check the latest news updates like the weather and breaking news. The iPhone is sold at your nearest Apple retailer.

why is it cool? Go on the web to go from e-mailing to playing video clips. Going on the web also means downloading. You can download over 1000 songs into your iPhone. You also can check the newest news updates like the weather and breaking news.

Thanks to Ian, age 9 from the United States, for your Geek Gadget suggestion.

I want that phone It's so cool - Haley - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think its really cool and handy for some one whos really busy and some one who dosnt want to carry all those things around and can just have it one phone. - Leah - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is so cool - Crystal - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Cool: it's a phone, ipod, and PDA in one. Not cool: it's almost $600 and only works on at&t. - Corey - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I love the iPhone i think its the coolest thing ever and i want one really badly but i probably wont get one because its so expensive! - Emma - Age: 12 - From CANADA

Thats way cool you know. - Jada - Age: 9 - From JAMAICA

i love this phone. but i hear its like $500 so i cant buy it. its awesome though! - Shannon - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think i like the internet best and if i could change something it would be to have music and internet at once - Jordan - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i phones are cool but they cost a lot of cash and my brother has one so get to use it o lot - Delaney - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Its my idea but I like it because you can use a touch screen to control the whole phone like getting to your e-mail. Wow i want one. - Ian - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i dont like it it cost too much! - Koko - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

This is so cool but it costs alot of money. - Crystal - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is cool because it has a awsome name. it has good games/movies. - Billy - Age: 9 - From AUSTRALIA

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page