The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

This Geek Gadget was from July 24, 2002—August 12, 2002

Skannerz

what it is: Skannerz

company:Radica Games

what it does: Scan ANY UPC barcodes and start collecting hidden monsters, weapons and magic.

why is it kewl? Use these to battle alone or connect with a friend's Skannerz for head to head competition. It's kewl because you can find monsters and there are lots of bar codes to scan so you will never run out of fun!

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Rachael Age: 10 From: USA for the geek gadget suggestion!

i mean its cool but why do you call it geek - Sam - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

tis is ok - Brittany - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is cool cause u can find monstas and find barcodes - Dada - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its very cool i like it! - Christen - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

what does it do if i know what it does i think it will be really cool!! - BAD - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

It is asome - Cody - Age: 16 - From AUSTRALIA

This isn't a geek gadget!! My brother bought me one and I love it! He has one also! Buy it, it's cheep! - Kayla - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I have that geek gadget and its way cool you should buy one and it has changed me i've bought all the geek gadgets thats been showen here - Angel - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think its ok,I mean its not the greatest thing in the world,not the worst,but I dont think it would be popular for very long - Kiah - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It sounds pretty kewl! - Kimberly - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i do not like it. - Hilary - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is cool.It can use can play a two player game without being connected to one system so it is very different to most 2p games.
- Max - Age: 9 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think its so kewl,I wish I had one! - Mara - Age: 9 - From PHILIPPINES

this item is so kewl - Shawn - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It looks kinda wierd I mean Magic and Monsters my little brother might like it cause he's kinda wierd - Abigail - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I would like to have one of those. I love scanning barcodes! You guys should tell where to get one. - Melanie - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the gadget is cool but will get boring really really quickly!!!! - Dani - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

IT SOUNDS REALLY GOOD ID LOVE TO HAVE ONE - VICTORIA - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

Geeky - Kate - Age: 15 - From CANADA

It looks Ok , but i guess it's more for boys than girls! If my brother had one though it would be pretty cool! - Sian - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

Maybe my brother would help with shoping if he could scan all the barcodes and play his game! Probably not. - Annie - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page