The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

This Geek Gadget was from August 12, 2002—August 27, 2002

Skannerz

what it is: Zoids

company:Hasbro

what it does: This is your chance to build a really cool robot!

why is it kewl? You have to figure out how to make it! Once you finish building, it is motorized and it moves!

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Molly Age: 10 From: USA for the geek gadget suggestion!

it is graet - William - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I say that it is not a geek gadget it's actully kind of cool!I like it alot who made it? i'm not joking. - SAMANTHA - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its really cool beacause it moves and for some reason i think anything that moves is cool. - Katherine - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

killer - Lee - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Geek gadget's cool. Love to play with it. It's fun. - Gcxdg - Age: 10 - From ANTARCTICA

I think look okay.But I think if I got it I might play with it for an hour. - Stephanie - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I THINK IT,S REALY NEAT & COOL I WISH I COULD HAVE ONE! - CLARISSA - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

IT LOOKS OKAY BUT ALSO I THINK I WOULD GET BOARD AFTER A WHILE. - Ben - Age: 11 - From CANADA

they r the coolest things i have ever seen - Eric - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that is the coolest gadget i ever voted on
but my ion is if you look at it closly,is that zoid based on the show zoids - Lillian - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its funky i like it sooooooooooo much that i wonna keep it - Kimberly - Age: 10 - From AUSTRALIA

I like it a little bit but i dont play with those that much. - Kyle - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

IT IS FUN BECAUSE YOU COULD VOTE FOR THE TOYS BUT THIS TIME THE TOY WAS A GEEK BUT IM NOT A GEEK - SARA - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

very cool I do think a lot of kids do like it and will!?!I know I do. new kids I know that you will like this site....so bey. - Kayla - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is stupid cuz it won't do things 4 u and all it is like a little lego toy w/ a motor!!!! - Kelly - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that it is cool - CHANTAL - Age: 12 - From CANADA

This is so GEAKY!!!!! - Jamie - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think this is kewl because it is motorized and I
like Zoids. So I think its KEWL, COOL, COO!!! - Max - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think this is so borring and geeky and it maybe be fun for some ppl but what fun is it after u build it? - Dani - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i love it!!!!!!!!!
i like this web site i`ve been on it 30 minutes and i love it!!! - Amy - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It would be cool to have it but you relly don't need.Its a wast of money if you do not need it. And if it gets broken than it will also be a wast of money. But if you need a toy like to bring to a brithday party then it would be the best time to bye it. - Mattea - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that it might be cool for some boys and tomboys, but otherwise, its GEEEKY! - Nancy - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is wicked because it can move instead of being a model. You can use immagnation to make the zoid. - Max - Age: 9 - From UNITED KINGDOM

Well, its totally is GEEKY! - Keeley - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I LOVE THE GEEK GADGETS - Leah - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that the gadget is sooooo geeky! - Li-meng - Age: 16 - From AUSTRALIA

I don't think it's the best because it's not really a girly thing I was thinkn more like a boy and a girl thing."sorry" - Kayla - Age: 11 - From CANADA

i think its very cool! - Kamarah - Age: 11 - From CANADA

i think is nice and i like it - Giovanna - Age: 14 - From PERU

i think its really cool and fun i love plaing ur games - Jennifer - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's ok for kids who don't play outside would love it. Me, I love to play outside! - Nick - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

hello this will a great gadget to use - Christina - Age: 12 - From GERMANY

It's a kewl fun way to learn and play - Amayah - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

It seems like a waste a of money to me-I mean not too interesting or something you would really want. I do value the time they took to make it however. - Colette - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I have never been in here but now that I know about it. I think its pretty cool. But I rather watch something else then that. But sorry thats my comment - Elizabeth - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the robot thingy is, well, stupid.I hate having to build stuff on my on with no instructions. I can't even do it with instructions. - Brittney - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think its real cool
- Danielle - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think this gadget is for people who are patient and are still willing to do things even if it takes a long time. I am not 1 of those people, let me tell you that! - Amy - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

i think the geek gadgets are ok but my sister loves it.? - Kalitha - Age: 10 - From AUSTRALIA

it is sooo kkkeeewwwlll! - Krystle - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's for a lot of younger kids, mainly boys. It would not appeal to girls of any age unless they were tomgirls. - Jessi - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Zoids Are SWEET! I only watch the sho, but theyre - Alex - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Well, I don't think it is that cool because I'm a girl, but if I were a boy, I think that then it would be cool to me!I llliiiikkke it! - Hailey - Age: 10 - From CANADA

Ive watched the tv show - Madison - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I dunno, I'm not really into gadgets or stuff like that. - Nunya - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is really wierd and it has a weird show i ply all day on my playstatoin - Connor - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think is not cool because I think it doesn't have enough action for me. - Helena - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is coolll! - Mas - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i haven't tryed it yet so i don't know. - Amanda - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think It is cool - Shayla - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I love it! i want one! - Sheree - Age: 13 - From AUSTRALIA

you guys are kewl! - Diatra - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I'm not really into building things...even if it is only a toy...I'm more into technology stuff! - Christi - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i am not in to that stuff cause i am a gril - Sonnie - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its OK. Its quit good coz u have 2 build it ur self so it could be a bit of a challenge, but ud need 2 have a lot of paychense which i personally do NOT have!! - Sugar - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i guess i like it. - Tina - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its o.k. my little brother is in love with stuff like that. - Alyce - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think this gadget you have know is very GEEKY. - Angie - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

they are very cool - Nono - Age: 13 - From QATAR

I think Zoids are super kewl! Even though I'm a girl(I not really your avergae girl). Zoids is probably a really challenging puzzles. - Brianna - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it's very kewl and awsow dude - Bella - Age: 10 - From CANADA

I think the geek gadget is really kewl - Aditya - Age: 10 - From SWITZERLAND

I think its ok but Im more into girl stuff beause I am a girl - BRITTANY - Age: 10 - From CANADA

I think most boys would only buy it because their a fan of the show. I mean my brother only gets those power ranger action figures because on the show they use weapons and fight they really dont do anything. - Spencer - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It doesn't look that fun. It's like on of those transformers things that you can change into only two things. - Alex - Age: 13 - From CANADA

i think it's verry awsome!!!
i don't know whats wrong with the other kids it's not geekkkkkyyyyyyy!!! - Latifa - Age: 11 - From EGYPT

well i think it's creative and that it's a master pease of work. - Melissa - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its wierd. - Eunyoung - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think is fun it has cool stuff like that man with that green hair.
- Trish - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i liked this very much - Shruti - Age: 15 - From INDIA

i think it's dorky - Jyndia - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that these toys are only for boys that is why i don't like them - Bethany - Age: 13 - From URUGUAY

I think it is quite funny looking. After 1day I whould foreget about it. - Jasmin - Age: 9 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think its geeky because its not cool so bye - Katy - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

COOL! - JACKIE - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is a boring toy that you will soon get bored of. Maybe they should be making things that most people like. I reckon all the companys should ask the children what they like..have a vote. - Rhianne - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

this i s really cool - Lala - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

This gaget is cool for a boy but GEEKY for a girl. The thing looks like a boys birthday present. I mean if a girl showed up at her best friends party with that for a prestent, that would be a GEEKY present to give her.
So i think this gaget is better for boys and mabe some tomboys. - Alicia - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think its wicked cool but stupid in the same way - Jack - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Its Alright But Kids These Days Want Hi-tech Gadgets And Gizmos - Dillon - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it s funny - Heidy - Age: 13 - From ESTONIA

I Don't Like It - Jasmine - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's pretty cool and kinda geekyyyyyyyy.Well Bye
- Gracious - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its cool for a boy but i would not play with it because i am a girl - Chela - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

THE ONLY KEWL PART ABOUT IT IS FIGURING OUT HOW TO USE IT. OTHERWISE IT'S BORING POINTLESS AND NOT FUN UNLESS YOU ARE A BOY - Smily Gurl - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

cool - Tero - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's kinda cool but it could be cooler if it had more gadgets. - Ashley - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I honestly like it Because it's from my favorite show on cartoon network - Brandon - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's really cool! - Julia - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

boooooring - Sander - Age: 11 - From BELGIUM

I can't figure it out - Elizabeth - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is really cool.i don't play with robots but it is a really great invintion!!! - Amber - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it's pretty cool! glad u thought of it! - Samantha - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i onestly dont really like i think it is really weird looking its not like i dont like those kinds of things i just dont think that this is the best object in the intire world sorry. - Sara - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i love it - Bria - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that geek gadget is radical dude. It's shape and everything makes it special.
- Justin - Age: 11 - From BARBADOS

I think its cool!! - Matt - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page