The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "cool" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the cool stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's cool item and let us know what you think.

August 7, 2008 - August 21, 2008

the latest Geek Gadget

what it is: Tracer Radar Gun

company: Sports Radar

what it does: Ever wonder how speedy you are on your bike, or how fast you throw a baseball? The SRA3000 Radar Gun tracks the speed of just about anything that moves: balls, clubs, bats, runners, cars and more!

why is it cool? Just turn it on, point and pull the trigger. For the advanced user, the Tracer has options only found in the top sports guns. A continuous read mode and tripod mounting allow for hands-free operation. Quick read mode allows for accurate measure of club or bat swing speeds. An average speed recall feature, selectable MPH or Km/h speed units, unsurpassed battery life, and more make the SRA3000 the premier radar gun in its class.

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks to Mike age 13 from UNITED STATES, for your Geek Gadget suggestion.

the geek gaget is awsome i would not chang any thing - Terrin - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

they are cool - Will - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Nothing to change. It's got it's uses. Nothing much really, to say about it. - Grace - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think thats really kool. - Dabria - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

how is this cool it is just a police car gun to see how fast a car going to is just boreding just some thing cool - NAOMI - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i like the people and everything and if i could change it, i would make this a cooking game. - Allley - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

That is cool but who made that brilliant thing. - Yeceniay - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

this is so cool. - Dezzgus - Age: 10 - From IRELAND

Its just so cool! - Kirsty - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page