The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

This Geek Gadget was from August 27, 2002—September 12, 2002

Aqua Scope & Snorkel

what it is: Aqua Scope & Snorkel

company:Wild Planet

what it does: You use it in the water and you can see above the water and underwater at the same time. You can even use it out of the water. You can look for as long as you like because there's an attached snorkel.

why is it kewl? Well, a kid invented it. It's really fun, and you can spy on people.

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Heather Age: 10 From: Canada for the geek gadget suggestion!

IT IS NEAT DUDES - RAYN - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I don't know I like it I guess - C.J. - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is kind-of cool. I like the idea of looking at people! It wouldn't be so bad to have, but it wouldn't be my first choice. - Allison - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is soooooooo cool.It is sooooooo awesume and sooooooo great. - Annie - Age: 10 - From INDIA

i think it's pretty kool cuz u can see under and out of water at the same time. I'd buy it. - Ben - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is cool because you can be under water and still see over water and under water too - Crispy - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

They are cool they rock the most - Carl - Age: 10 - From AUSTRALIA

I think geek gadgets are really kool even though i just sighned up it is soooooooooo awesume - Alyssa - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I agree with Jmoo because sure it's cool to see under water and every thing but I presonly would start getting suspecious if a little snorkle
just bobbing there. I mean it's not that hard to see a little tube above the water. - Jennifer - Age: 15 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's is cool for swimming. - Charlene - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is cool and i love it - Drick - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I THINK IT IS A GLASS WITH COOL OBJECT. - BROOKE - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's a wierd but cooler than some stuff - Jimi - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is cool and then again i don't beacuse some of it looks cool and some of it doesn't so - Jennifer - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

That thing is soooooooo cool! I would really like to use it! - Ashley - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I have one of those they are really cool! The only thing is don't bring it to the beach unless you want people to put water in the snorkel! But the aquascope is the best water toy!! - Heather - Age: 11 - From CANADA

i think it ROCKS!! - Annie - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's preety neat! Especially the part about spying on other people! - Amber - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

The is a neat gadjet it could be real useful to lots of people. - Christa - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is good good - Emma - Age: 10 - From AUSTRALIA

I think its really cool and I play it alot of the times. - Samuel - Age: 7 - From NEW ZEALAND

I don't really get what the aqua snorkel thingy does. It just seems like a total waste to me. - Mia - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think you gys are asome - Jaz - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i really lik this toy it is really cool and it is so much fun in tha water. bye bye - Amy - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

raely cool i want to know if they sell it in stores. - Brianna - Age: 10 - From JERSEY

its sorta cool but not because well i think it would be ovbious that u were spying on some one because u could easyily see the top of that thing - J-Moo - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its really cool to see and play i fink its reaaly wicked - Samantha - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I THINK ITS ALRIGHT, BUT THEN AGAIN, ITS SORTA BORING BECAUSE IF IM GOING IN THE WATER, I WOULD GO WHERE EVERYBODY ELSE IS, AND WHERE EVERY BODY ELSE IS, NOTHING REALLY INTERESTING HAPPENS BECAUSE EVERONE CAN SEE, AND I THINK IT WOULD BE BETTER TO SWIM WHEN I GO IN THE WATER, NOT STAND THERE LOOKING @ NOTHING. ANYWAY, THAT WHAT I THINK! - Clair - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

I think its kinda coolio - Mark - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

This looks like double fun to see in front of you and above the water too! - Carson - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page