The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "cool" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the cool stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's cool item and let us know what you think.

August 29, 2008 - September 12, 2008

the latest Geek Gadget

what it is: Magnetix I-Coaster

company: Magnetix

what it does: It's a building set that kids can use to build their very own magnetic roller coaster!

why is it cool? It sends a metal ball through the coaster, making it do all sorts of jaw-dropping loops, corkscrews, and other stunts through the power of magnetism!

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks to Crystal age 11 from UNITED KINGDOM, for your Geek Gadget suggestion.

Totally the best! - Em - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

love it - Henna - Age: 8 - From AFGHANISTAN

the gadget this week is awesome i was wondering how u make it so i can try it i already started it dosent look that much of what i saw but its worth a try. - Nana - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Its a very cool idea. - Rika - Age: 8 - From UNITED KINGDOM

that was cool - Vizz - Age: 11 - From KENYA

its very cool and its interesting its cooler than i thout better than every thing in the world sept for roller skates - Dm - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I like it so much its totally awsome! - Alison - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i like it. - Kelsey - Age: 5 - From BOLIVIA

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page