The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

August 26, 2004—September 15, 2004

Mountain Board

what it is: Mountain Board

company: Razor

what it does: It's an all-terrain board with padded bindings and a hand lever to control the brakes!

why is it kewl? You can use it on bike trails and other areas where regular boards and scooters get stuck!

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Rick, Age 12 From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA) for the geek gadget suggestion!

I think the geek gaget is cool even though i've never been on one!lol! - Mandy - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is fine if you are trying to run away from somthing or just to do something. - Bethany - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Well I don't like it because I am not very athletic and it doesn't look like a thing girls would do. - Kayleigh - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

The geek gadget come in handy because you know what to do with the geek gadget. - Jillian - Age: 14 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i think BORING - Sophie - Age: 10 - From AUSTRALIA

I think this gajet is pretty cool campared to a reular skatebord and scooters and bikes i like the fact that it can go eny wear I wish I had one - Yamara - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its ok i wouldent reccomend it cause i like the the regular skate board better! but if ur just learing how to ride i think i would reccomend it! - Missy - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

not not not not - Corey - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think they be AWSOME dudes - Emily - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that it is cool for some people but us girls (me) think that it is pointless maybe. who knows! - Carly - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

cool - Jkl - Age: 12 - From NEW ZEALAND

this is the tightest skateboard! - Andie - Age: 15 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

This Gadget is really cool! It actually sounds safe! - Selenne - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

The greekgadgets are very famous. - Irishia - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is so COOL! - Brittney - Age: 9 - From CANADA

Ummmmm.... I think that would be kinda hard to ride on a bike trail! No I don't like it! - Tatum - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I don't think its a cool gadget,there's not a lot of mountains in England, plus if there was, it would be too rocky, I'm not a sportive person anyway. - Alison - Age: 9 - From UNITED KINGDOM

NOT SO BAD BUT IT NEEDS ABIT MORE THINGS - DEAN - Age: 7 - From ZIMBABWE

its really cool - James - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

that thing is raw. kewl to the fullest power - Alacia - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its DUMB well I think it is - Maggie - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's so cool! I wish I had one! - Melanie - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is so kewl - William - Age: 3 - From GERMANY

It's cool, but there's already a board like it without brakes. Its too easy, I tried it. but if you're a beginer sk8er, and you wanna moutainboard, that'd be good practice cause it has brakes. I just don't like it cause it's for beginers according to me. - §k8erGirl - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is nothing special. Yes, it is a total geek gadget. - Taylor - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

that it was so cool. - Caleb - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it's boring and it can break really really easly. - Treasure - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think this gadget is soooo cool.i would love to have it. - Sierra - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

there cool - Deanna - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

they are ok - Kaily - Age: 11 - From AMERICA SAMOA

I think that it's stupid. It looks like any other skate board. FYI I would NEVER buy it. - Mj - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it's awsome dude. and im a girl not a boy! - Jay - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

mint - Dale - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i dont like it because it's boring - Babygirl - Age: 12 - From CANADA

its cool - Brandon - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think this gadget is Kewl because it can be lots of fun once u get the hang of being on a skateboard that's riding over dirt and rocks. - Carli - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Its the best I really want one - Jordan - Age: 12 - From AUSTRALIA

it stinks! - Tammy - Age: 3 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its coooool - Haney - Age: 14 - From INDIA

They are so COOL! - Brittney - Age: 9 - From CANADA

it is cool and I am going to get one. - Dada - Age: 8 - From CANADA

it is good - SunAngle - Age: 12 - From BAHRAIN

I abousaloutely love it! - Molly - Age: 8 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I love it and I play it every day.I just can't get anof of it. - Hunter - Age: 5 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think this gaget is cool! - Annabel - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i think it is kewl coz u don't get some stuff anywhere and it will be good in the united kingdom - Daniel - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

it's ok - Sam - Age: 7 - From INDONESIA

i think its kool! - James - Age: 10 - From INDONESIA

i think its kool! - James - Age: 10 - From INDONESIA

i think it is really good i have never seen a thing like it before it would be really good for going down hills - Samantha - Age: 14 - From UNITED KINGDOM

cool class looks fun to do and wont fall - Kirsty - Age: 9 - From UNITED KINGDOM

it is sweet - S - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that this weeks gadget is so cool.I wish things like that did not cost so much. - Stacia - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is kewl because not many skateboard work like that. - Aleiah - Age: 9 - From CANADA

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page