The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

September 4, 2001—September 18, 2001

Street Flyers Roller Sneakers

what it is: Street Flyers Roller Sneakers

company: Street Flyers, LLC

what it does: What can be cooler than shoes that flip out into roller blades? Not only that but they sell them in many different styles too!

why is it kewl? Well you can wear them to school as shoes and when school’s over, flip out these puppyz and roller home! :)

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Ivy Age: 12 (USA) for the geek gadget suggestion!

I THINK ITS GOOD - NATHAN - Age: 8 - From UNITED KINGDOM

IT IS KOOL!!!!!!!!! - Lottie - Age: 9 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think they are a pritty cool colour but you are not going to wear them much and they are pritty sad i meen why have weels on trainers they are for running how are you ment to run with weels on the bottom you would not run very fast. - Sally - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think they r cool but not totally buzz coz i like roller blades better. The wheels on these skates are v. titchy + they're v. xpensive and i don't think they're worth the dosh. - Sophie - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I THINK THE GEEK GADGET IS REALLY COOL. I want some for myself but they can be kind of expensive! I seen some for £20.00 like the ones you have in the picture on the geek gadget page. I can skate okay but I am not brilliant!The only thing is if I got some my brother would want some! - JULIA - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i think this geek gaget is kewl i love it just one flick of the flap and you are skating away i would buy a pair if they wernt so expensive and i could acctually skate that might help. I would also buy them if they were light but they are very heavy im a geek myself and i love being a geek. - Chloe - Age: 13 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think the roller sneakers could be quite usful but they don't actually look that stable!! On the other hand the colours r pretty cool! - Sarah - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think they are really cool. I just bought a pair and they are very handy! - Steph - Age: 11 - From USA

THERE COOL BUT NOT TOTTALY EXCITING U CAN DO BETTER THERE ORIGANAL - Terrie - Age: 11 - From USA

those arn't cool is because there to big - Jacob - Age: 11 - From USA

I don't think that they r very kool because u can buy better rolar blades and better shoes and one of my friends has a pair and the wheel fell off. - Kelly - Age: 11 - From USA

there cool man.usa and norway rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!from fokji rein - Charlie wurm - Age: 9 - From NORWAY

These wouldn't have any use at school. If your principal walked by you'd have to find a chair, sit down, try to lift your feet off the ground (they are probanly 3 or 4 pounds) and push the little rollers down. I think your principal would see that!! - Lance - Age: 10 - From USA

those shoe skates are Kewl but they dont come in my size! i where a 14 U.S. size. - RYLAND - Age: 13 - From BELGIUM

It is a telephone watch. It is Coool because you can talk to your partner on it [40m] and the face of the watch is were you can see your friends face. It can also take 7 names of your partners. When you tell the T watch to call one of you friends you just say the name. It has a whisper mode and a light to see the time in the dark. You can choose the colour light you want Blue ; Green ; Yellow ; Pink or purple. - Mirell - Age: 13 - From SOUTH AFRICA

GEEEZZ!! It's sooooooooooooo cooooooooooool!!!

Do you think they'l be coming out in new zealand? gee I hope so cause shoes like that are sooooooo cccccccccccccccccccooooooooooooolllllll!!! - Senicia - Age: 14 - From NEW ZEALAND

I think that the geek gadget is real fun. - Amanda - Age: 12 - From USA

I think that the geek gadget is real fun because there are lots of that cildren would like. - Savannah - Age: 9 - From USA

They are off the hook - Tapreeka - Age: 10 - From USA

I think their pretty cool!!! My brother has some and his are called Heelies they only have one wheel so you skate on the back of them!!! - Martha - Age: 12 - From USA

They are so cool! I want them for my birthday! - Emma - Age: 8 - From USA

I have a pair of these and their great ,but they are pretty difficult to skate in!! ;) - Hananh - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

it is cool ! i want them
- Mad - Age: 12 - From AUSTRALIA

I guess it's cool. - Firebird - Age: 11 - From USA

I THINK IT IS WONDERFUL. - Bella - Age: 10 - From USA

They are very cool I want some my self. - DOMINIQUE - Age: 11 - From USA

I got some 'o those shoes, they're FAB. Get 'em Guys!! - Billie - Age: 9 - From UNITED KINGDOM

it is cool because you would be able to skate wherevr you wanna go - Sarah - Age: 11 - From USA

HEY!I THINK IT'S NOT ONLY COOL BUT AWESOME! - Sok - Age: 13 - From SINGAPORE

I REALLY THINK THAT THOSE SHOES ARE REALLY COOL.IF I COULD GET THEM I WOULD GO TO THE STORE AND GET THEM RGHT AWAY.THEY ARE SO COOL,I WANT TO GET THOSE SHOES SOMEDAY. - BRITNEY - Age: 11 - From USA

I think that there realy cool and good to get around in. - Tas - Age: 10 - From NEW ZEALAND

I love it! - Courtney - Age: 9 - From USA

Hey,
i think the gadget is soooo groovy i love. - Robyn - Age: 10 - From AUSTRALIA

Well you can roller to school and then you cant flip them up and there shoes there cool but at my school you cant bring rollers to school becuse of are priencable so he wont even know that you have roller blades on !!! :) - Matthew - Age: 12 - From CANADA

I this these shoes are weird. I mean, how many times are you going to sit down, pull the wheels out and skate?? Also, how sturdy are those tiny little wheels? Plus, they are big and bulky. - Nikki - Age: 13 - From USA

I`ve saw the first rollin runners commercail and I awnted them so much I asked my mom if I could have them but they were $60.00!
I think everybody that enters will win! - Christian - Age: 8 - From USA

they look cheap and there not that cool looking - Molly - Age: 11 - From USA

I think it is so cool. - Devon - Age: 8 - From USA

I don't think there that cool, there ok but they do weigh a lot & u know they aren't like a regular shoe brand so when u goto school & have todo P.E. or whatever they may feel terrible! So I, myself would not buy them. - Katy - Age: 10 - From USA

It is like totally "AWESOME". - Priyanka - Age: 10 - From NEW ZEALAND

atomatice back masasher - Courtney - Age: 11 - From USA

i met sum1 with those shoes and said they were 3 or 4 lbs each! - Lana - Age: 13 - From USA

They r pretty good but theyd cost a fortune - Donna - Age: 14 - From AUSTRALIA

COOL!!! Where do you buy them and when were they invented? - Heather - Age: 10 - From CANADA

These Rock!! I'll skate through the halls at school and when the principal sees me, I'll just turn them into regular shoes!!!! - Jon - Age: 10 - From CANADA

I think kids will love them and broken bone doctors will love them but parents and teachers will hate them! - Rick - Age: 12 - From USA

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page