The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

September 12, 2002—September 26, 2002

Go-Ped

what it is: Go-Ped

company:California Go-Ped

what it does: It is a scooter with a motor that goes 20 mph, but can go 45mph if you fix it up with extras.

why is it kewl? Because it's a fast and easy way to get around.

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Daniel Age: 11 From: USA for the geek gadget suggestion!

taht's something I would never buy. Probably my brother would want that geeky thing. - Jesenia - Age: 13 - From PUERTO RICO

I have one of those and it is soooo cool. But the only thing I dont like about it is if it's a little cold out your face and hands get cold real fast. Other than that I love it! - Lucky - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its keel because it has a moter and its easy to ran - Holly - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think its kool,my mates got one where u hold down the button 2 go,and she sometimes lets me on it. - Vickki - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i think its awesome. where can i buy it?? How much?? - Tony - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

This geek gadget is very cool. I would love to own one. - Samantha - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it's awsome i want one it's not a geek gadget - Brianna - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that that scooter is pretty cool. I mean, I probably wouldn't buy it though. You can have alot more fun with simple things and stuff you make! Like, my friends and I made a boxcar out of some old "dumpster wood" and it is awesome!! It is 10x more fun than any $50 scooter! :) - BMW - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is very nice for kids like me oki love it it is very cool - Felipe - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Well, riding a regular scooter makes your legs tired, but riding one with the motor would get boring because youre just standing there so I think the company should make the scooter so you can ride it normally, then, when your legs get tired, switch it to the motor until you get your strength back, then switch it back to normal. - Justinlover - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i have got one without a motor and any way why would someone want that thing - Emily - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I thik that it is cool and funny - Pelagia - Age: 12 - From GREECE

I think it is awsome - GUONING - Age: 6 - From CHINA

That thing is really geeky!! No Thanx, I don't need one!!! - Steph - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its a weekend wonder. there'll soon be better things out!!!! - Rosa - Age: 11 - From SPAIN

I ALL READY HAVE 1!
- Chris - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that it's like totally cool! - Angel - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

ITS SO GEEKY I REALLY DON'T ONE OF THOSE - SHYANNE - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Whats the point of a scooter with a motor? It takes the entire fun out of scooting. There's no point. If it's got a motor you just stand there doing nothing while the motor moves the scooter. You do nothing. Just stand there.. NOT FUN! Without a motor you do something and can have races and stuff. If you have a motor everyone goes at the same speed either 20mph or 45mph or something like that. You can't have races if everyone goes at the same speed. Scooters with motors are definetly not cool/kewl! - Paige - Age: 11 - From IRELAND

I've never heard of it,but it sounds like a scooter,and those are cool. - Shantel - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it rocks - Andrew - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Its cool coz i got a normal scooter and ure legs get tired but if u had a moter it would b easier - Sarah - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

it's ok but you have to fill it up with gas - Kelsey - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I am very ready for this! like I need to get nailed for speeding at age 10! - Dudio - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page