The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

September 15, 2004—September 28, 2004

Kick Dis Power Puck

what it is: Kick Dis Power Puck

company: Estes

what it does: Electronic power puck that glides over floors and hovers on a cushion of air!

why is it kewl? It has blasts of sound and flashing lights while it floats on air!

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Mikaela, Age 11 From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA) for the geek gadget suggestion!

I thinck it a cool invention. - Jacob - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I thought gadget was super cool. - Amanni - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it's a hockey puck with flashing lights. so what? - Marina - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think its geeky. - Miranda - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

that is super super super super cool - Shane - Age: 9 - From CANADA

THIS THING IST ACE - Neale - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

no good. boo hoo! - Neha - Age: 11 - From INDIA

Who cares if it floats in the air? An airplane flys in the air...so what! A hockey puck is a hockey puck. As long as you have a hockey puck, who cares if it floats? - Arianna - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is KOOL - Kimberly - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Yes! It is awesome - Shayla - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the geek gadget is a little bit on the crazy side but it's a little cool to - Samantha - Age: 11 - From CANADA

I think it is really cool - Alexia - Age: 7 - From AUSTRALIA

I HATE IT - MICHAEL - Age: 16 - From ZIMBABWE

Well, I LOVE IT! I have it, and it actually FLOATS about 6 inches tops off the ground! And you can play hockey inside with it, cause it doesnt go that fast! But anyway, it's fun! If you say it's not fun, you havn't got one! GET ONE! YOU'LL LOVE IT! - Kat - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It looks really cool but how expensive are they?I bet there dead expensive. - Sophie - Age: 13 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I don't even play hockey, and if I did I would say that the maker of that thing just made it for money, and that a regular hockey thingy would give you the same results as that "gadget" - Arianna - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think its cool!!! - Kayla - Age: 6 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is awsome - Marky - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

This is really cool! - Yu - Age: 15 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page