The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

July 22, 2003—September 29, 2003

Recorder Pen

what it is: Recorder Pen

company: Beyond 2000

what it does: It records your voice inside the pen and saves it for later!

why is it kewl? Because its portable and can be used as a pen.

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Daniel Age: 12 From: Australia for the geek gadget suggestion!

Its dumb & kewl! - Prakriti - Age: 9 - From INDIA

I think it is cool! I would love to have one. I could record what I am writing. I raelly think if you release this product in the market it will be happily accepted. But I think when you want to sell it you should make it cheap so that everybody can buy it. - Nida - Age: 12 - From INDIA

I think they are cool! I like them! Please make more! - Brittney - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Geek gadgets are cool and they are very very wicked and i love them so much and i always play on kidscom - Dannielle - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

it is a geeky lookin thing and plus it breaks easily - Lela - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that it is not cool because you do nothing with it but talk. - Sarah - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think It's great, but it looks really expencive,
so I'm not sure it would worth it. It would be cool for playing tricks on people!! - Ruby - Age: 8 - From FRANCE

it's ok because if you get bullied at school you can write at school with it and record whatever the bully says to you! - Beth - Age: 9 - From UNITED KINGDOM

ITS OK I GEUSS - JEZZ - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

ITS GREAT I LOVE IT YOU CAN WRIGHT WITH IT AND TALK INTO IT AT THE SAME TIME! - JESSIE - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it's not that kewl, why do people want to record there voice and you already know what your voice sounds like. - Justin - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I already have something almost exactly like that, and it doesn't work. besides, it is boring. - Isis - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think this gagit is the worst thing in the world - Cortney - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is so cool i would want one even my friend kelsey thinks it is so cool - Scott - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think its very Cool because i think it could maybe help you with something! - Taylor - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

the geek gadget is cool - Shaina - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

This Is Not That Good It is Better if You Get A Laptop:I Carry Mine Around In Backpack All The Time+You Can Do Much More On A Laptop - Louis - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i like it i like it so much and it is fun and cool - Jasmine - Age: 12 - From ANTARCTICA

It is not a geek gadget, it is a cool gadget because it could be useful in several ways. - Justin - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is cool because you can record the bullies start on you you can get then in the act - Matthew - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

Why would you want a pen that that records your voice? Afterall, thats why they invented the nicrophone. - Danielle - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

been geek gadget rocks and that cool to play - Natasha - Age: 8 - From BRAZIL

I think its 'kewl' because you can record a secret meassege about a boys im your class and let them listen to it so u dont have to tell then to his face it can also be used as a reminder record your shopping list on it or something so you wont forget! - Eve - Age: 13 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think it's boring because recorders or sooo old skool - Victoira - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its a really geeky toy. - Raven - Age: 12 - From AUSTRALIA

Its ok. Well its kewl because you can write with it but my friend has one and it does not record very good. - Kelsey - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Well it is good and you can record peoples voics on it,and you can write with it as well.So it is really good. - Samantha - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

its not bad - Dustin - Age: 10 - From CANADA

hi i love gadget it so kool - Becky - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's pretty cool because I like gadgets like that, and I could record my voice or if I got in a fight with my brother and he lied if I recorded it I would have Evidence - Jennifer - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

not kewl at all - Katie - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i don't KNOW - Taylor - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

your game are so cool. - Martha - Age: 12 - From JAMAICA

it is cool. - Nicole - Age: 12 - From CANADA

I think it is really cool. Say if someone had said think to you and then you told somebody.if they did'nt belvie you get the person to say it again and record them. - Nicole - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

THE GEEK GADGET IS SO AWSWOEM. WHERE DO YOU BUY IT - FELICIA - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Well its cool and neat and yeah - Pride - Age: 15 - From NEW ZEALAND

I think this is a very "kewl" gadget, but I have had bad experiences with these sort of tiny recording or listening devices, so I am not 100% it works well. - Hilary - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the geek gadget is so cool and i would love to have a sample, i wounder how much they cost but other than that it is neat. - Kyeisha - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is cool because they are SMARRRRTTT - Steven - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I THINK THAY ARE COOL - Alicia - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

becuase I think that the Geek Gadgets are cool! - Kyeshia - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

this is the worst gadet ive ever seen - Michael - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's cool. Is there any way that I can see where I can buy it? - Jamie - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is coll so u dont have to take notes. - Patrick - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

FREAKY! - Devon - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the recording pen would be cool because if you got in a fight you could say" Let me close my pen" and then turn on the recorder. - Michael - Age: 13 - From IRELAND

i think its such a cool gadget i recomend it to my friends.It will be so kewl to have 1 of those beauties! - Nuramira - Age: 10 - From SINGAPORE

It's cool - Alex - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think its really cool to have somebody around like that. - Jasmin - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that the recording ped looks awsome and i would use it to record your teacher or somone shouting it would also be good as a pen of course - Laura - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think its ok. But the very next day or some time close to that it dies and its hard to replade the batteries. So overall I give oit a 3 out of 10. - Molly - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it`s so cool - Ashley - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Let's say you're in school and your taking a test and your have the recorder pen on then if someone says what are u doing and your teacher asks that person if he or she spoke and if he or she says no and you say the proof the teacher will believe you and your teacher can send that person to the principle. Oh, 1 more thing 2 thumbs up ! - Pauline - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is a nice game and i like it very much. - Sardar - Age: 13 - From PAKISTAN

This recorder is very uniqe. Instead of passing a note pass the pencil! You know in class! - Kaley - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I THINK ITS PREETY COOL. I REALLY LIKED IT SO MUCH THAT I EVEN TOLD MY FRIEND! - YORDANOS - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Its neet but why? - Natalie - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

That looks ace i'd love to have one, i;d take it to school - Sarsh - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

The Record Pen is the prefact tool. Because it's portable and can record things I say if I don't won't to say again. - Shenique - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that the geek gadget is wicked and i would not mind it myself. I would take it every place i go and i would be like a frriend but i will not talk to it of cos well got to go bye for now - Karen - Age: 14 - From UNITED KINGDOM

You'r gadget is wicked sweet I'd love one LOve chloe - Chloe - Age: 13 - From CANADA

i thank it is cool because i like to record stuff - Isaiah - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

nice,bye - Ginny - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

cool - Ahamed - Age: 9 - From KUWAIT

it's awesome! - Sabrina - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its tight - Tommy - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that this gadget is cool and it could be used as a spy gadget. I have a recorder pen. it is silver and it's a pen and you can record your voice on it. If i had the geek gadget, i would say that it was so cool and i'd wish for more. - Rachel - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think the pen cool because if you hate smoeone and they say a cusword u can get them in trouble - Brittany - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Well i would want but it would have be useful for school then just a toy - Vicky - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I want one!!! - Angelia - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it's kewl because when your in class you can talk to someone that you don't like and when they say something rude you have it recorded! - Samara - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

well i think the pen is awsome - Shelby - Age: 11 - From CANADA

this is really a geek gadget not only was it already invented if u were to get this wat are the chances that u would actually use the voice recording part? - Laryssa - Age: 12 - From CANADA

I think that is grate - Katrina - Age: 11 - From KOREA, SOUTH

It is so cool.I can use it when I have my music lesson on every Wednesday. - Gwendoline - Age: 11 - From MALAYSIA

I want one! - Cathy - Age: 17 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is a little kewl but things like that arent alowed in School. - Chanel - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

wow - Kayra - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is grate - Laura - Age: 8 - From BRAZIL

I DON'T REALLY LIKE IT. - Yana - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that its a cool geek gaget but I looked on the polls and it said that the people thought that it wasnt cool. - Ashley - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Well i thought it was ok.But I thouht it was all ready invented.Sorry. - Arielle - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is not a geek gadgets it is cool i wold like to have one. - Brooke - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

hey i thing your gadget is relly kewl so kepe up the good work okay. well bye - Chelsi - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's kida stupid really cos why would you wanna record your voice for anyway? - Alice - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i think it is ok because it is a pen and you can record stuff with it. i would use it in school to record what my teacher says so i won't have to write alot down. - Michelle - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

no affence guys it would totally be a kewl gadget if it like wasn't already invented - Kiki - Age: 12 - From PUERTO RICO

I love it. I think it was a good idea. You could even tell a person what to say and then tell other people. - Stacy - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's cool cause you never realy see enything like it and you can trick some one to by many diferent ways.I saw that people said it wasn't cool,I dount know why,I like it!:) - Ashleigh - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think its totally awsome and im not a geek ok ? that gadget is NOT for geeks its for everyone! its so cool ! - Alyssa - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is so uncool - Sally - Age: 9 - From CANADA

What's so kewl about a recorder pen? - Leigan - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it's great - Josette - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Well, its ok I guess. I've had something like that before and your voice comes out fuzzy. - Ciera - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

AWESOME! - Savannah - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's fun and you can record yourself singing songs and then play them back to your friends - Samantha - Age: 10 - From AUSTRALIA

It is cool because if you use it in school and you learn something you think you will forget, you can record the thing in the pen and if the teacher askes you the thing you learned and you forgot then you play it back to th teacher. - Kayla - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its cool - Haley - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that pen is VERY neat. I love to record things, and with that pen, it couldn't be easier! - Brooke - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is okay. I mean its not that grerat. - Melissa - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is preety cool.I would get it if it was cheap but sometimes stuff like this can get over the limit for prices. - Jasmine - Age: 10 - From CANADA

I've definitly seen better. Those things r ok, but i think they're kinda boring. Your voice is always fuzzy on those things, too. - Michaela - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Boring!! too boring..It shoul have interesting questionz.. - Komal - Age: 13 - From PAKISTAN

its cool becuase u could take it anywhere and record stuff onto it. - Kathy - Age: 17 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

that looks cool - Thomas - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I would say it's not kewl!!!! - Carla - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

If there was a scoreing between 1 and 10 I would give it a big fat ZERO(0) even tho its not zero between 10. - Jacob - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I don't thimk this thing is the greatest thing on earth at all! You only get like 10 seconds of recording and your voice is fuzzy on it. Its a waste of money! - GrĂ¡ne - Age: 12 - From IRELAND

its very bad thing. - Toomy - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think this is super "kewl" because I could record go away or stop so I wouldn't have to say is a million time a day - Ashley - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's pretty cool!! - Heather - Age: 12 - From CANADA

It's not that cool.If you know what I mean! - Leigan - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it kinda kewl and i have seen some kewler then da 1 u show so i think its ok - Sean - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that it is a very interesting and cool gadget. Since I'm the youngest in my family, it would be cool if I could catch my sister or brother's saying something wierd, funny etc. than I could record it and make them listen to it over and over again and they would get very anyoud. I think that people sould make these gadget's! - Lydia - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I love it! I love your website too! - Mary - Age: 17 - From FRANCE

I heard about that pen. Its pretty cool. I used to have 1, but I got it in the water by mastake. My goof. )laugh out loud) I cant wait to see what other people put on the geek gadgets. - Adele - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that this thing is really cool.I think that you guys should really make it it would help a lot of people!
~Breanna~ - Breanna - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it was a neet idea and i would relly lke to have one! - Tori - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I didn't like it! - Jaedyn - Age: 11 - From IRELAND

This pen recorder has been out for years and i dont see wat is so gr8t about it. I had one of these pens like 5 or 6 years ago so that shows u how old it is.Also plus the fact they always break or u r voice goes all fussy when u speak in to it. - Emma - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think it is very cool,but weird.It would be good for highscool and also recarding private things. - Trinity - Age: 13 - From RUSSIA

hey there i thikn it is a very wierd but very kool thing. i would love to have one and show all of my friends. - Chynna - Age: 12 - From AUSTRALIA

Very very good - Dorothy - Age: 9 - From SINGAPORE

I thinck its cool. - Caleb - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's very cool and very handy. - Abey - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think this gadget is so cool I want to have it.I don't know what you think but I like it - Kate - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its cool because if you dont understand something in school you can all was record it! - Stephanie - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that it's dull. anybody can make that. you take a recorder and make it into a pen. it's so simple to make. - Christy - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its so cool! I think you sould make them and sell them because kids would love them like I do. And like I said they are so cool and kids would like them tooo! - Rose - Age: 11 - From ALBANIA

it is cool because you can trick people - Connor - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I THINK THAT IT IS KWEL AND I SHOULD OWN ONE... - BIANCA - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's cool,but it is a bit boring. - Bad - Age: 9 - From UNITED KINGDOM

it's awesome the pen rocks! - Melanie - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

THE GADGET IS COOL I THINK I WOULD USE IT ALOT! - Rainy - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its very beautiful - Morvarid - Age: 5 - From IRAN

You don't need a pen to speak for you. - Paula - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

it's da bomb!!! - Sara - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i need one, its kewl - Kristal - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is soo cool! I woud like it because I am lways using pens to do stuff and I would like to have something to record on because when I am sending messages on the phone, i always get mixed up so then i can record my message on the pen then hld it up to the phone! - Felina - Age: 10 - From CANADA

It's amazing only I've seen stuff just like that alot so it's not new. But I like to sing songs while I study so I could use that pen and record my songs. - Varsha - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I like it alot! - Kiara - Age: 17 - From VIETNAM

it is cool - Ashleigh - Age: 9 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think it is not cool because they already made something like that. - Sean - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

The geek gadget is really cool how much is it - Chad - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

The Geek Gadget is really cool!!!!! - Chad - Age: 15 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think its ok, but what use can you get of it? - Prakriti - Age: 9 - From INDIA

I think its stupid and kewl. well, hello? another way of saying tape recorder. On the other hand, you can carry it around and it may be handy! - Joanna - Age: 11 - From SOUTH AFRICA

you web page is cool i like your web page it's fun - BRITTNEY - Age: 9 - From CANADA

cool - Qiauna - Age: 7 - From CANADA

i love it - Brad - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think the gadget is really cool. - Marissa - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Ilove it. how much you want for plese write back to give me your answer! - Dominique - Age: 11 - From GEORGIA

it is cool and learing full and you can learn alot of stuff from this web site and get cool info - Shelby - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i thick it is cool. I WOUNLD LOVE TO HAVE ONE! - Kourtney - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is OKAY but not the most brilliant idea ever made, but hey if it works... it's fine with me! - Orbit - Age: 17 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is pretty cool but where do you get it and how much does it cost? - Annie - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

The reason why I like it is because someone can say something about another person and then you can record it and tell the other person what they said or say your homework in the pen without writing anything down I love that idea someone you need to put that in stores - Chelsey - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is not cool because I've useed one of those before and it doesn't evem record your voice clearly and u can't hear what u have recorded besidse it's just a recorder built into a pen. - Jess - Age: 10 - From CANADA

I think this pen is an awsome idea. you could reacorde a class lesson on it then write every thing down. ten thumbs up. - Techy girl - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its kinda lame because all you can do with it is write and use it to spy on people, which is an invasion of privacy. I dont think it is in anyway useful, and i dony think it is good for kids to have. - Morgan - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it`s cool but i allredy hav one like that so it is stell cool - Layla - Age: 10 - From CANADA

its okay thogh i think i've seen beter - Emily - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is cool dude YEAH - MIKE - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is all right. - Naomi - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's been done. Remember Yak Baks or Yak Gaks or whatever they were called? They had a pen version of that. So it's nothin' specail. - Kim - Age: 12 - From CANADA

I think it is super cool, because of various reasons. Describing me, I like to write, so I like the pen part. I'm also good at spying on people. If I had that pen, I record the stuff I find out. There are so many other reasons, but I need to view more of this site. - Taylor - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that this recorder pen is the coolest thing on Earth! I love singing so I could record my singing on it! Thanks so much for inventing it. I hope that everybody else loves it as much as I do. :) - Erin - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

cool beans - Jackie - Age: 15 - From ARUBA

i think that geek gadgets is pretty cool - Zara - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think that the recorder pen is cool. Where can I get one of those pens. - Ben - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

hi, dear greek and gadgets
you are the best.I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. - Nida - Age: 10 - From PAKISTAN

i think it is a realy cool geek gadget i wish i had one of them for school to take notes with - Jeramie - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is a cool way to let kids open there opinoins on high-tec gadgets . It is also cool to think what it would be like to really have that gadget! - Chelsea - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its ok!but you need to make something much more intresting and fun. Make a club as well please, bye bye - Roxy - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

it's my fav. - Kayla - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's the perfect device for those people who travel a lot and enjoy telling themselves what they did. It can be like a journal, but not on paper. - Jake - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I reckon it's kewl, really kewl.If you forget stuff, you can say it into the pen and just remenber it at the last second. I give it 10 out of 10! Great invention Beyond 2000 - Bo - Age: 10 - From AUSTRALIA

i think it is cool. - Kitty - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is great i like all the Geek Gadgets it funny and everything - Labresha - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It makes your voice all weird! My friend has something like that and she says its a rip off but then she is not a geek! Well mabey it will become cool but i dont think so! - Allie - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Why on earth would someone want to hear their own voice, or give it to someone else? you can just talk to them i think its clled a PHONE! - Jimmy - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is pretty cool because you can sing into and see wat your voice sounds like or you can put memos in it and play them so you dont forgot but other than that its pretty useless but its still quite cool. - Faye - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i really it's amazing to have such an invention - Jumana - Age: 10 - From ISRAEL

Its very cool and nice.if i made it, i can sell the gadget for $10000 and be rich. - Russell - Age: 8 - From SINGAPORE

This is a cool pen because you can send secret mesages to people with a pen. - Lorna - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

THE GEEK GADGETS IS VERY EASY AND IS VERY GOOD FOR ME - Kim - Age: 13 - From BRUNEI

ITS PRETTY COOL - JESSICA - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is cool because you can say what you want in the pen and you can write with it too. - Caitlyn - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it's cool - Abby - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its a good pen i want these pen - SYED - Age: 11 - From PAKISTAN

I think the gadget is kewl because you can record your homework assignment on the pen,a chore you have to do,a secret,or a place you have to go!!!!I think that it would be good for every kid(4th grade and up) to have that gadget for school.It would be a good way to keep up with homework and NOT forget your assignment! - Leah - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Its very cool and its help me alot - Erika - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that it is so kewl. policeman can use it so they won't be wired. they can hide it in there hair. - Hairam - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page