The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

September 26, 2002—October 8, 2002

Spy Pen

what it is: Spy Pen

company:Wild Planet

what it does: Itís a secret pen that turns into a motion detector and telescope and flashlight.

why is it kewl? Because you can set traps for people or find out when they are coming.

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Mark Age: 12 From: USA for the geek gadget suggestion!

i think its not so cool or how ever u say it - Alexandra - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It was a KEWL toy! - Samantha - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I DONT REALLY LIKE IT ,IT COULD BE BETTER AND INPROVED. - MEGAN - Age: 8 - From CANADA

I have one it's cool but i never really use it!:) - Ashley - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I dont know how you can set a trap with that and will the batteries run out quick - Hayley - Age: 13 - From NEW ZEALAND

WHAT IS THE POINT OF THAT? - Stephanie - Age: 10 - From CANADA

I think that it is really cool, but it could be improved. - Lauren - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i really think it is a great idea it could solve all the problems to bulling could you write an interview of who made this up thank u from toni - Toni - Age: 14 - From UNITED KINGDOM

it's okay but kind of mean. - Heather - Age: 11 - From CANADA

no - Usman - Age: 12 - From PAKISTAN

i think it is well kewl!!! - Jacqueline - Age: 11 - From FRANCE

I WISH IT HAD RECORDING - PHOENIX - Age: 6 - From AUSTRALIA

I would want one of those - Heather - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Sweet idea
- Erika - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is off the hook. - Kendra - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I THINK IT IS COOL I WISH I HAD ONE - Marissa - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i want one! - Tanner - Age: 14 - From CANADA

its not cool at all! - Maria - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I want a spy gadgets. - Luis - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is soooo cool.i wish i had one. - Kristy - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it's kwel cause you don't have to waste all your money on each thing the spy pen has - Alexis - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that it is an okay toy for younger kids who are still in the "spy phase". For older kids, however, it would be a little odd. It's odd for older kids to spy on other kids. Parents, weird neighbors and adults on the other hand.... But the truth is that it is not even all that useful when you are spying. If it was a pen that wrote in invisible ink or could serve as a walkie talkie as well as a flashlight and stuff, now THAT would be cool. - BMW - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I THINK ITS SOOO COOL!!! - SYDNEE - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i loved the gadget i wish i had 1 really great job creating - Kalema - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Ok, that is kinda a kewl idea, but it could be much better. And the picture just looks like an ordinary pen to me! - Alicia - Age: 11 - From CANADA

I think it's kool!!!I love having spy things!! - Casi - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

That thing is the bomb i really dig it I want it so badly. Sorry ma but u gonna have 2 get this 4 me!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha Ha - Alexia - Age: 14 - From BAHAMAS

I love spy stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Justin - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page