The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

September 30, 2003—October 13, 2003

Gossip Gizmo

what it is: Gossip Gizmo

company: Radio Shack

what it does: It lets you eavesdrop on people's conversations.

why is it kewl? It looks like you are listening to your stereo when you're actually listening to other people and finding out kewl secrets!

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Amelia Age: 10 From: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA) for the geek gadget suggestion!

that is real cool cuz i am always wondering what people are saying. But where do u get them? - Patrick - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is neat how much dose it cost i wonder - Trent - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is so nice - Hanan - Age: 12 - From JORDAN

I think it is a great idea but I woulld like to no how well it works before buying it. - Mike - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

they are cool!!! - Amanda - Age: 11 - From CANADA

i dont like it at all i know of better ones - Tim - Age: 4 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it rocks to the days man, and its easy to use!!! - Chase - Age: 10 - From NEW ZEALAND

well, i like them because their really funny looking and their probably really fun to play ith! - Susan - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

This is totally cool. Tell me where I can get it please. - Ann - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its awsom - Acher - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it would be cool to listen to boys talk becuase then you might be able to find out if they like you or not. But if someone was using it on me then I wouldn't like it. But also I would have to question how far away you have to be to hear it and if it relly works. - Elan - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think there really weird - Ashley - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think its super cool!! - Gret - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I THINK THAT ITS COOL! - KAYLA - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

GOOD NOT ONLY GOOD BUT COOL!! - Jennifer - Age: 10 - From AUSTRALIA

Awesome!I so want one! - Sarah - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is very nice.I will like to have one too - Alivia - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is great i want one! - Matt - Age: 10 - From AUSTRALIA

I think that it is COOL because then I can hear what my friend Trey is talking about, - Tina - Age: 15 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Sweet! I'd love to listen what my crush is talking about! - Litty - Age: 11 - From CANADA

i think that it is really cool and that i would love to have one of my own 1 day . i think that the color should be diffrent though. But other than that it is great!! - Shayla - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I want the Geek gadget. It's so cool,obviously you don't want it so i'll have it thank you very much. - Kirsty - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think your geek gadget is kewl! - Amiya - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I totally like this geek gadget. I wish i had one becuase i would like to hear all the things my bro says. ha ha lol that would be so awsome - Brittany - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

whats so asome about that eas dropping it makes othrs think your NOISY. - Aliyah - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

My sis used to have something a bit like one of these, and it broke after about a week. I think it is a cool invention, but I dunno, some kids could get in a lot of trouble eavsdropping in on their parents private conversation? - Emily - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I really don't like this "gadget." I mean what's so cool about eavesdropping? People might be saying things that they can trust you not to hear, and if they want you to know they could just tell you themself. Or what if they're trying to surprise you with something? They'd get a surprise all ready and you won't be surprised or anything because you already knew. You know what I mean? THUMBS DOWN. - Heather - Age: 12 - From CANADA

i have 1 it is pretty cool - Tizpiz - Age: 10 - From AUSTRALIA

I think the that geek gadgets are the sweetest - J-unit - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is so cool - Robert - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i dont know one person who would use it! - Lacey - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Cool idea but it does have problems. What if someone figures out what it really is. That could mean trouble. Good idea though. - Ashly - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is cool!! - Jake - Age: 9 - From SPAIN

I think that the gadjet is not so kewl I think its mean because if someone wants you to hear what there sayn than they will tell u themself. - Kathleen - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is's sooooo!!!!! cOol you can here people talk about you. - Taylor - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I tink geek gadjets are very cool!they are the best! - Julia - Age: 12 - From BULGARIA

you guys are so kewl!!!!!! - Claire - Age: 17 - From SPAIN

i love the gadget i think it would be really "kewl" to have,thanks for the idea i might buy it some day. - Adam - Age: 13 - From CANADA

its like so cool because u can chat and make lots ant lots of friends i mean i need to come here more often well see ya u guys injot this website - Markiesha - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the knewl is better than the not! - Megan - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its cool. and i have one. i dont use it. - Noah - Age: 10 - From CANADA

It 's cool! so is eavesdroping. but not if someone is doing it to you. - Shannon - Age: 11 - From CANADA

Ya i think that it's kewl cuz i have seen this gadget in stores before and it is preety cheap.I mean it doesent do THAT much but still what's wrong with havin 1 of those? - Jasmine - Age: 10 - From CANADA

It so rocks. like my bom-box. - Porsche - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think its cool cus maybe the guy u like was talking asbout who he likes andf he could say you and you guys could go out - Gabrielle - Age: 13 - From CANADA

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page