The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

September 26, 2002—October 8, 2002

One Man Jam DJ Mixer

what it is: One Man Jam DJ Mixer

company:MGA Entertainment

what it does: You can mix your own music on two turntables and broadcast it on your own AM radio station. It has lots of built in sounds and you can record mixes.

why is it kewl? Because you can create your own mixes and put it on the radio.

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Tina Age: 14 From: USA for the geek gadget suggestion!

I think I'd use that. - Skyanna - Age: 9 - From PUERTO RICO

I dont think it's not that cool because from the picture you can see the disks are plastic and looks like it's from play school - Evan - Age: 11 - From CANADA

I think it is really good and kewl i wish i had one - Marinela - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

It looks kool,but does it actually work? - Desirae - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I really don't know anything about the Greek thing! - Brooke - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its probably really kewl - Destinee - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it looks relly good i would love one. - Alison - Age: 9 - From AUSTRALIA

WOW!! I want one or my birthday, realy! but honestley, on an AM radio station?!? - Leona - Age: 8 - From UNITED KINGDOM

It looks boring. Somebody my age would get bored with it really quickly. It looks like it would be an okay toy for somebody younger, but somebody around 12 years old? No way! That's just my opinion.. - Tanesha - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It sounds cool. - Kayla - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It sounds fun. I would like to try it some day. - Jenessa - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is pretty kewl but it could be better. Do you want to know how? Dont ask me! - Kirsten - Age: 12 - From AUSTRALIA

Well I think it is good what you guys do. It is really funny And I like it
- Reyna - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

THAT IS COOL - Netanyia - Age: 7 - From LEBANON

Ithink it is good by the looks of it. - Jahangir - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

well i wish it wasn't called the geek gadget because then maybe alot of people would like to buy it, well if it was for sale. but i wish i had one. i would get one but it is probaly really $. thanks for letting me talk about it. i think that your website is the coolest. thanks so much for having this website. - Megan - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is so cool. i wish i could have it. - Lauren - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

its ok i guess - Eddie - Age: 15 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I always wanted to be a dj. this seemsl ike it might be good practice. but i dont know it looks like it might get boring fast. - Justin - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page