The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

This Geek Gadget was from October 10, 2000 - October 24, 2000.

what it is:E-Stinger

company: Variflex

what it does : It's a scooter that goes really fast.

why is it kewl?:It's kewl because it's a scooter that you can do tricks with, but it also has a motor!

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Jason (9, USA) for the geek gadget suggestion!

I THINK IT IS BORING!
I RECKON THAT ME-MAILS FROM TIGER ARE MUCH MORE WICKED! - Con - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

they are fun!!!! - Michelle - Age: 7 - From USA

That was really cool, I voted 2 times because I liked it so much. Could you try pochie next week?? I tryed to send it with the other web site that was made to send it but it did not work. I hope that you do pochie for next weeks kewl toy !!
- Annemarie - Age: 10 - From CANADA

I think it's cool because you don't have to walk you can ride. - Alyssa - Age: 12 - From USA

HI, I'VE ALWAYS WANTED THOSE MOTOR SCOOTERS WHEN I GET ENOUGH MONEY I'M GONNA BUY ONE.I JUST HAVE A REGULAR SCOOTER.WITH THAT NEW ONE I CAN RIDE 2 7-11.A PICK SOMETHING UP LIKE WITH A REAL CAR. - Emily - Age: 11 - From USA

Hi everyone! I know that the geek gadget is alot of fun to some people but really they are quite dangerous e.g over 2000 people have got badly hurt from riding these I personly would rather ride a bike because you can havethe comfort of a seat! That"s what i think anyway. but dont forget dont just follow the latest fashion cause it can lead to u getting badly hurt. - Kate - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think it's like way totally kewl duud! - Laura - Age: 11 - From USA

I think that it's really cool! :) - Jenny - Age: 11 - From USA

I don't like it because if you go too fast there's a greter risk of injury to you, another scooter rider, or a pedestrian. - Julia - Age: 11 - From USA

I DONT LIKE IT. JUST JKING - DAISY - Age: 10 - From USA

I think it's ok I think it looks a little cheap but thats ok I mean i already have a scooter and I think it's a lot cooler than that one but I mean that's my opinion. - Lauren - Age: 10 - From USA

I think scooters are sad! get a bike! - Becky - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think it could be made to look a bit more snazzy but it has its good points, it could even be the transport of the future! - Kayleigh - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

it does not look like fun - Bob - Age: 11 - From USA

WOW!! Thats awsome!!! I'd love to have one of those!
golly! That would be cool if I had one!! - Jaimie - Age: 15 - From USA

I have been playing on kidscom a long time and really like this. can I when this with kid kash points? - Kelly - Age: 12 - From USA

it is awsome because you could go really fast - Ashley - Age: 8 - From USA

I think its kewl because can go faster than the original scooter. - Bethanne - Age: 11 - From USA

Ithink the scooter is fab because I havent got one and its driving me up the wall because my mum keeps telling me wat untill christmas its getting on my nerves. - Chelsie - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

ITS COOL CAN I HAVE ONE? YES I REALLY LIKE IT. - NIA - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i think its kewl becuase its so handy and usefull - Becky - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think you guys have a neet web site. I love to play your games. I also think you guys are very funny. You guys always make me happy. My sister thinks tou guys are funny too. Well I got to go see you later. your firend Brittney. - Brittney - Age: 11 - From USA

it is very stinky.whats the difference btween this scooter and any other? - Ruthy - Age: 12 - From USA

I think It is cool you need too have games. - Joie - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

IT IS SO AWESOME ! I wish I could get one that would be so cool! - Justine - Age: 12 - From USA

Wel i do not think it is cool at all and you do not spell coll like this Kew like that okay bye THE TOY IS STUPID HAVE A GRIL TOY NEXT TIME - Megan - Age: 8 - From USA

This geek gadget looks awsome - Kelsey - Age: 11 - From USA

I think it's cool but I've got an even better gadget than that - Danielle - Age: 11 - From NEW ZEALAND

I think that that toy is cool!! - Mawunyo - Age: 7 - From CANADA

The kidscom is the bomb. yeah baby!!! - Boonita - Age: 13 - From GUYANA

i think it would be relly cool to have one because then i would not have to walk as much. - Amy - Age: 11 - From CANADA

i think it is the stupidest thing in the world! i mean, who wants a stubid scooter? you could get anywhere faster on a bike. and who cares if it has a motor? whoopy doo! if you have an engine in the thing then you don't really have to do anything but turn it probobly. and it must be made especially for geeks, because it's called the geek gadget. and with an engine in it, it's dangerous and you have more of a chance of breaking your leg or arm!! i totally agree with all of the people who said it is stupid, because they have a sense of whats totally cool, and whats totally lame:like the geek gadget. but that geeky thing is just utterly stupid. - Bethany - Age: 10 - From USA

I think its kewl becaus you can ride around anyware and do tricks. - Dustin - Age: 11 - From USA

I think that it is not that good. No wonder you call it geek gadgets. - John - Age: 12 - From USA

I THINK ITS COOL . - LAVANDER - Age: 12 - From USA

hi i think it rules! Also i would like to chat with kids. I recomend this website and go to the wall chat! i love that scooter. i wish i had it don't you think its cool. if you do tell me on the wall i am making a survey.Thanks. - Melanie - Age: 10 - From USA

I think it would be really cool to have one!!!!
My neighbor's friend has one and I think their really neat!!!!!!!!!!! - Jamie - Age: 11 - From USA

I think it's "kewl" coz I think it's the first ever scooter with a motor. - Jillian - Age: 7 - From PHILIPPINES

I totaly love those scooters, and so does my dad!!!!! So we looked up how much they cost. And (you may want to sit down for this) they were 500 dollars! - Natalie - Age: 11 - From USA

I think it's rediculus I rather spend time playing whith frinds
but oh well
- Katrina - Age: 11 - From CANADA

I THINK ITS JUST A COPY OF THE REAL SCOOTER IT LOOKS LIKE IT HAS ALL THE SAME FEATURES NOT TO BE MEAN - MIRANDA - Age: 8 - From USA

it's a great place to come and hang. - Shantel - Age: 14 - From USA

i think it is an ok toy be a would not go out and by it - Ollullh - Age: 10 - From USA

awsome - Mat - Age: 11 - From USA

I really don't understand all of this but I guess it is cool. - Ashley - Age: 13 - From USA

I WANT ONE SOOO BAD!! - Sonjia - Age: 12 - From CANADA

I think that it is 'kewl' because it has 'kewl' graphics
- Drew - Age: 13 - From USA

I think it is awesome but what about all the little kids who want one? how will they ride it if it has a motor? when u make an idea come true remeber it has to be able to cover all ages before it's really kewl... just think of how those lil people feel when they ask there mom or dad if they can get one and they say no your too young? how would you feel? well i just thought i would let u know that... well g2g c yas peace peeps! - Brittany - Age: 12 - From USA

I think is not the best because you could probally buy a diamond even cheeper!!!!!!! But it is still kewl - Caitlyn - Age: 9 - From CANADA

I think it is the coolest thing I have ever seen. - Jennifer - Age: 10 - From USA

It is the bomb!!! Yeah baby! - Bonita - Age: 13 - From GUYANA

I think it is alot like the rasor !!!!!!!!butI think it is the coolest scooter ever - Illyia - Age: 8 - From RUSSIA

I think it is realy cool!!!!
- Alyssa - Age: 9 - From USA

The geek gadget is totally aces.How can anyone not like it.Mannn i want one oh hi everyone. - Rachael - Age: 13 - From UNITED KINGDOM

This is great if you are materialistic. I am not, therefore I reject this item in favor of living a better, unmaterialistic life. I hope that other kids will see the folly of purchasing things in order to secure happiness. It is far better to work on one's personal development and improve your internal strength than to be dependent on external things for happiness. If it were not for this, I would think this is very cool and run out and buy one right away. - Rick - Age: 15 - From USA

Eye think the geek gadget is pr-ity kewl! Eye've wanted that scooter four about a month now.Eye no that eye'm not spelling these wereds right but eye'm doing that on purpose. Anyways, eye saw this scooter at MARSH that's pretty cool and it's only $60 DOLLARS. i HAVE TO GO BY! ! ! - SHARAY - Age: 15 - From USA

I think it is really cool,and I'm like your biggest fan, - Elizabeth - Age: 9 - From CANADA

I think that the geek gadget is very interesting. - Erfan - Age: 10 - From FRANCE

well I know this toy is popular but, not tryinng to be mean but i would save my money for a car when I get oldler because i would be the one to buy it - Stephanie - Age: 13 - From USA

I think its rediculios because with the regular scooter millions of kids are getting broken bones and stuff like that,and with a motor scooter man, just think about it! - Sarah - Age: 9 - From USA

I think it is awesome and I want one. - Kaylee - Age: 12 - From CANADA

I think it's pretty cool but it can be cooler!!!!!! - Jocelyn - Age: 11 - From USA

It is a little bit like a copy of the RAZER scooter. I hope the moter makes it safer. - Sara - Age: 11 - From USA

I THINK IT'S COOL BECAUSE IT GOES REALLY FAST. - Horsey - Age: 16 - From JAMAICA

I think It'S not so cool Because you could get hurt easier the moter powered one the you can on the regular one. Plus Some places you have to have a license to ride it around and it's expensive. - Cari - Age: 10 - From USA

I have a micro-scooter but i think the geek gadgets is much cooler! - Robbie - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think it is awsome and i think it would be really fun to ride but it can also be very dangerouse to. so im not sure i think i might just get a normal scooter they are still dangerouse but not as dangerouse as things with moters so i think i'll just stick with a normal scooter. Thanks for listening to me! ps i still think its cool though!! - Taylor - Age: 10 - From USA

it is just like a scooter but it has a moter, WOOP DE DOO! - Chili - Age: 12 - From CANADA

I think it is very cool.It is better then the real scooter - Jackie - Age: 9 - From CANADA

I think it is werd. - Chris - Age: 10 - From USA

I THİNK GEEK GADGET İS VERY GOOD SİTE.I LİKE KIDS COM SİTE!!! - FIRAT - Age: 13 - From TURKEY

I think it's really kewl man! I want one just like it - Fermina - Age: 13 - From USA

WOW!!!!!!! I love it!!!!! - Emily - Age: 13 - From CANADA

it is so cool!!!! Iwould ride it everyware now that is not a geak gaget because i am not a geak and i love it!!!! - Lindsey - Age: 11 - From USA

I think the gadget is too cool! I really want one so i can do tricks with it and just have fun with it.Then all my friends will want it! - Jamie - Age: 11 - From USA

I think it is cool and I WANT IT NOW !!!!!! - Marye - Age: 11 - From USA

Its pretty cool, but I already have a razor scooter. - Tiffany - Age: 11 - From USA

i think it is cool and i want one i wish i could bye won with only 3.00 if it was that low but it is'nt well any way it isrelly coo; - Tessa - Age: 9 - From USA

I think it's ok since I don't have my lisence !
But I have a gocart and a four wheeler so it's ok not the coolest thing in world!! LOL - Nicole - Age: 11 - From USA

I think that it's good idea!! But i think that after a while it's gonna go away and another new type of scooter or whatever will take it's place!! After all that's how the system works!!! But it's still pretty cool, at least for now!!! Thanx!
- Star - Age: 14 - From CANADA

this geek gadget is very kewl but my mom and dad wont let me ride it because itsv dangerous so mabe it shouldnt be put on the net since kids will ride it if they see it. actually now that ive said that i think that its kewl but not that kewl so no it is the worst thing on the market! - Toni - Age: 11 - From USA

I think it's dumb because on a razor u could do tricks but on that scooter I think it would be really hard but still I guess it's kinda cool. - Rachael - Age: 10 - From USA

Thats cool i like that. I wish to have one.thats soo nice.That everybody will like one. - Naima - Age: 11 - From PANAMA

I think its quite dangerous because one of my neighbour got really serious injurise because of it. He hurt his back bone and he had to sit on wheelchair for the rest of his life!!! I was shock when I heard this from my mom. I want to say that when we play anythimg,we must think of our safety first!! - Tina - Age: 10 - From TAIWAN

it coooool
- Lena - Age: 9 - From USA

i think its great because it looks kool and I bet from just looking at it, it goes fast and I'd look kool on it!! - Chelsea - Age: 11 - From USA

i think it is cool.

- Brittani - Age: 11 - From USA

I think this gadget is cool because you will have fun and not use that much energy and get tired because the E-stinger already has energy. Unlike the Sceeter scooter or the Razor scooter this scooter is unique. - Kylie - Age: 13 - From AUSTRALIA

I would like a lot of friends who speak english, a horse, and a dog. Thank at KidsCom for have to me meet Clara who live in Korea.
Bye
- Amandine - Age: 11 - From FRANCE

I think that scooter is so cool cause ut has a motor - Nena - Age: 12 - From USA

ITS SO KEWL!! KEWL! KEWL! - LIV - Age: 10 - From AUSTRALIA

I think it's totaly bad. I have loads of friends who have got one including myself, and we all now how to scooter very well and this new one has already put about half of us in hospital from leg and arm injuries. - Allan - Age: 13 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think it is very cool!In fact, I have one of my own at home.I think the disadvantage to them is that if you hit a some what large of big stone you can fly forward and crash. Gotta Go. - Ashley - Age: 13 - From USA

i think thier very cool! - Kelsey - Age: 8 - From INDIA

i want it because of the motor that is inside it - Nike - Age: 13 - From USA

It's very cool - Mikkel - Age: 13 - From USA

The scooter is so kewl becouse it has a moter and it goes very fast and makes it easy to do your paper rout. If you got one. The rock though and that is all I will say. - Haley - Age: 10 - From USA

Boring. Scooters seem...too modern. I like model horses. - Katie - Age: 11 - From USA

I think the geek gadget is cool. but the name geek it sounds like its for geeks. But i still like it!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Skyla - Age: 9 - From USA

I think it's sooo not kewl b/c i like the scooter part, but I think the motor part... well not to be rude or nothing, but is pretty dumb. - Sara - Age: 12 - From USA

ithink it is radical and super cool awesome dude. - Matt - Age: 12 - From USA

i love kidscom and i love anything in it. - Renata - Age: 11 - From USA

it is a kule thing coz you dont have do nowt to it and you can do tricks n stuff!!!! pluse it gets u about. - Louise - Age: 14 - From UNITED KINGDOM

it's great.it is really kewl!!!
- Kirsten - Age: 12 - From AUSTRALIA

I think it's kinda 'cool'and I wish I can get it. - Angel - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I dont like it because it's not much. what i'm trying to tell is it don't do much . - Tina - Age: 10 - From CANADA

I'm a huge roller coaster fanatic, but since I can't go to Six Flags every two minutes, this scooter will give me an awesome simulation! The only bad thing is I can't hold my hands up and scream because it's not safe and I WOULD look kinda dumb! - Alina - Age: 10 - From USA

I think it is pretty "kewl"!! I wish I could have one!! - Lauren - Age: 11 - From USA

awesome i really would like it i mean skooters are cool but this is awesome - Andi - Age: 10 - From USA

I think the E-stinger is a really good gadget because you won't get tired when you ride it because it has a motor and you don't have to use your energy because it has it's own energy - Laura - Age: 10 - From USA

I think it is cool and I WANT ONE!!!! - Amber - Age: 11 - From USA

I LIKE IT HOPE THE OTHER KIDS LIKE IT TO ON THE KIDSCOM. - Tequan - Age: 9 - From USA

Cool but also kind of Dum what kind of kid can afford a Scooter with a motor and does it have speed control? - Emelia - Age: 11 - From USA

I would much rather have a JDRazor! - Berlyn - Age: 10 - From USA

i think it is sweet. i like to go to lots of places and that could get me there really fast hope the thing come alive one day kooool.well bye
- Chelsea - Age: 12 - From USA

I have been at home playing in the competer and found you. THANK YOU !!! - ASHLEY - Age: 16 - From PUERTO RICO

This is really really crazy looking man! I dig it, I'm saving my cashola for this baby! - Dillion - Age: 14 - From USA

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page