The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

October 11, 2004—October 25, 2004

Explorer Globe II

what it is: Explorer Globe II

company: LeapFrog

what it does: The world's most intelligent talking globe!

why is it kewl? It has 6 different games to play - all with really cool facts about the world!

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Amy, Age 6 From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA) for the geek gadget suggestion!

it is a WASTE OF TIME - Jamison - Age: 16 - From AUSTRALIA

IT IS O-KAY - SHARELLE - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

they are great! - Irishia - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I THINK IT'S NON'T GEEKY.I THINK IT IS COOL - RONNIE - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is wierd! it takes up 2 much space! i like science and stuff, but it is wierd! - Crystal - Age: 12 - From AZERBAIJAN

i like it very much. its very cool. - Humayun - Age: 10 - From PAKISTAN

i think its cool because i have never heard a globe talk before. - Robyn - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that it is just a waste of time and money. I HAVE 1 IT TAKES UP ALL THE SPACE. THE BATTERIES WEAR OUT 222 FAST. - MAEGAN - Age: 12 - From CANADA

it is awsome it purs meows hisses when you pull its tail and turns its head i love it! - Paige - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

to me its boring because im into soccer and other stuff not science and people that travel will use it and maybe teachers.!!!! - Louise - Age: 13 - From IRELAND

it is okay but it is for explores or people who travel the world - Laurie - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it cool because am geek too I like to do math and science! - Alexis - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i dont get it! it makes no sense - Elizabeth - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i tink it is really good and very interestin - Jimmy - Age: 14 - From CHAD

it's ok but it is kind of lame - Molly - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I have the geek gadget, and after a while, it's kinda boring. The talking voice gets annoying, and the games get old, so I just want to warn other kids,DON'T BUY THIS! - Bethany - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Kewl - Will - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that it is cool because it teaches you about different country's around the world. - Jasmine - Age: 11 - From CANADA

I think that it is sort of dorky but it can help you learn.But I would never use it - Nikki - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

OK - Grace - Age: 10 - From NEW ZEALAND

that is stupid. - Siearra - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

This is not kewl. - Brooke - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page