The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

This Geek Gadget was from October 25, 2000 - November 6, 2000.

what it is:eMarker

company: SONY

what it does :It records songs on the radio and can look the songs up on the Internet and tell you who sings them.

why is it kewl?:You can record songs you like but don't know who sings them with it and plug it into your computer at home. When you connect to the Internet, it will look up the song for you!

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Michelle (13, New Zealand) for the geek gadget suggestion!

I think its fab. - Kylie - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

awsome - Amanda - Age: 11 - From USA

I think it is cool because if there is a song on the radio and you really like it you can just record it and when you feel like you want to listen to it but it is not on the radio you can just press play and you will hear it!!!!! - Heather - Age: 8 - From CANADA

its so cool I want it so bad.THEY RULE BIG TIME!! - Kylie - Age: 9 - From USA

It's kinda sorta cool:)!! - KELSEY - Age: 9 - From CANADA

it is cool
- Nathan - Age: 16 - From COSTA RICA

I think that its very cool - Sarina - Age: 10 - From BELGIUM

I think that It's kind of cool - Kristy - Age: 11 - From CUBA

It sounds really cool.I'd love to have one because its so different to boring recorders. Why DO you call them geek gadgets?
- Allison - Age: 9 - From SOUTH AFRICA

Hey I think that it is cool because I listen to the radio alot and I here a song that I like and I don't know whos sings it so I can get thier cd.I can use that to find all my favorite singers. - Katie - Age: 13 - From USA

I think it is a cool gadget. Sometimes I hear songs on the radio that like and I never know the name of the group. - Lindsey - Age: 12 - From USA

I think that the geek gadget is really cool. I can't wait until I can buy one. - Leanna - Age: 11 - From USA

Its the coolest thang in the world! - Christie - Age: 12 - From USA

I Think it is neato and cool!! - Ashlee - Age: 9 - From USA

I think that this geek thing is really wierd.I've NEVER heard of it before. But, it's cool at the same time, ya know. This weeks geeky gadget is awesome I love it. I have got to get one!!! - Crystal - Age: 12 - From USA

It is so cool it's lots of fun even if i'm 13 it's cool.But you should have a chat line so everyone can exspress them selves. - Jenny - Age: 13 - From BAHAMAS

I think that you should put in where you could but it but other wise it's great! - Robin - Age: 10 - From USA

i think it is very cool - Kemper - Age: 12 - From USA

I think this weeks geek gadget is pretty neat,but i've heard of and seen way better toys. - Corissa - Age: 10 - From CANADA

it is cool - Claudia - Age: 10 - From USA

The geek gadegets are very cool. I hope you can buy them in stores. Why Do You Call Them Geek Gadegets. - Lauren - Age: 10 - From CANADA

me want one - Kyle - Age: 13 - From USA

I think it's where you make fun of the geek!!! - Chantale - Age: 11 - From CANADA

IT IS TOTALLY COOL.. - JESSICA - Age: 10 - From CANADA

I think that who ever made this up is silly - Shanice - Age: 11 - From USA

humm a geek so a real geek gaget first of all keys arn't really geeky but i know what is you know those big funny thing o i know skate boards and espeshilly scoo-ter very very much geeky sse ya! - Lia - Age: 10 - From CANADA

Wow! This weeks gadget is kewl!!! I would love to have one of those!!!!! Awesome! - Luke - Age: 11 - From USA

it is so cool - Stacey - Age: 10 - From CANADA

I think the geek gaget is a very good toy , because if you have a song you really liked.You don't know the words and all your firends are singing the song except for you .then tey stat to laugh at you the geek gadet will help you by recording the song going on the internet and search for the words . - Janel - Age: 12 - From PUERTO RICO

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page