The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

October 25, 2004—November 8, 2004

Cyberstick Mid-Air Joystick

what it is: Cyberstick Mid-Air Joystick

company: eDimensional

what it does: Virtual reality joystick that lifts off the base for superior gaming action!

why is it kewl? It has 4 fire buttons, 2 special rudder buttons and throttle control - plus, since it's not attached to the base it's easier and faster to move around!

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Eric, Age 12 From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA) for the geek gadget suggestion!

i think you should make it a little more exciting for people for a example talk about animals or things - Rebekah - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is kool - Trvis - Age: 11 - From CANADA

That idea is really lame. I think it would be better if it was atached because that is just easier that way. - Courtny - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I love it - Uneak - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think its a very cool web site - Vanessa - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is pretty awsome. - Danielle - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

one word AWSOME - Eric - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

cool i wish i had one - Kamila - Age: 9 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think the geeks gadget are kind of cool But I 'v only saw 2!what are the others?

- Tania - Age: 10 - From CANADA

I think it is a great idea. You should do it. - Sierra - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is bad - G - Age: 16 - From CHILE

i think it is very coool and i think that other web-sites should do things the same - Mikayla - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think that the geek gadget is a toy that we can play and speak in I think also that it is very interesting
- Mariam - Age: 11 - From EGYPT

i think its brill and really want one but i think it will cost a bit though but its the best gadget i've seen yet - Abigail - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

its ok - Zachary - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is ok but as somebody said you will get tired of holding it but except that its very KEWL! - Mad gal - Age: 14 - From MALTA

I just love it.It very cool loking - Eibad - Age: 12 - From PAKISTAN

this gadget is the best. it is the best gadget that i have ever seen so far i think but i know that there will be more cool gadgets to come next week - Londa - Age: 16 - From BURMA

they should have came out with somthing like that the year they started play station - Jada - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think the geek gadgets is fun eria so lets injoy a fun buy - Sunny - Age: 16 - From PAKISTAN

I think the Geek Gadget is,well,geeky. It's so wierd. It's not dumb or anything.I think it's kind of really cool. It looks so awesome. Especialy the color. I love the color silver.What do you guys say? - Melissa - Age: 10 - From CANADA

i think that this is the best gadget scence the history of the world
- Emily - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I THINK THAT IS VERY INTRESTING BUT WHAT YOU COULD PUT ON IT IS SOME INFOMATION ABOUT THE GAGET WHAT IT DOES - SOPHIE - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

Your arm would get tired holding it. - Jonathan - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Pretty "kewl"(cool i guess that's what it means) actually i think its awsome my older brother would love it. I have one question though, if it detaches, how does it run on electricity or even conect to the game? thanks, i really like your idea. - Brittany - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

totally weird.It is boring and doesent help anyone and well its boring. - Jazzy - Age: 11 - From ANTIGUA

u oll r kewl - Robby - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I dont get the point of this thing. Its a lame idea. i dont care for it at all! - Natasha - Age: 9 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i think it is neat !
- Harper - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think this is soo awesome!!! - Dude - Age: 9 - From CANADA

I THINK IT IS COOL - ALEXANDRIA - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I dont get the point of this thing. Its a lame idea. i dont care for it at all! - Danielle - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i thik it's awsome - Hanna - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i thought i was kewl because i like the numbers as people - Jenna - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i THINK IT IS SO COOL I AM GOING TO TELL MY FRIENDS ABOUT IT - ALYSSA - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I THINK IT IS REALLY KEWL - Zelda - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

kool - Zelda - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I just don't get this thing. It's a floating joystik. Who cares? It's exzactly the same as a regular joystik only it looks cool! This is a Geeky Gadget. - Catchick - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

im a fan for virtual stuff so i think its kewl! - Mary - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its awsome i wish i had it - Tam - Age: 8 - From AUSTRALIA

its cuel - James - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's lame. What's the point? It doesn't do anything different. - Kendra - Age: 11 - From CANADA

its stupid i got it a few days ago and its nothing like it sais - ZAC - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

COOL!! - Peter - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is really a cool thing but i think it is for boys to play with. - Amber - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

good - Timmy - Age: 3 - From UNITED KINGDOM

its not cool - Snow - Age: 16 - From ANTARCTICA

THE GEEK GADGET IS VERY GOOD - DANIEL - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

its ausome because i just got a couple days ago - Sarah - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it's cool - Brittany - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

they should make it wireles - Nick - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's preety cool ,I'll look into buying it!! - Molly - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is so i dont know and who cares - Danielle - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

1 word SWEET - Kourtney - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page