The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

June 16, 2006 - November 9, 2006

FLY Pen Top Computer

what it is: FLY Pen Top Computer

company: Leapfrog

what it does: It's a computer pen that can see everything you scan and write on special FLY paper. It's got a brain, a voice and it's own language.

why is it cool? You can draw drums and keyboards and record your own tunes. If you've got a math problem, it can solve it! It also has kewl games to play.

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Tammy, Age 12 from USA for the geek gadget suggestion!

i thin fly pens are cool i don' have one now but am geting one i love it when people invert new things like that. - Shakeria - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Wow! I wish I had it it would help me with everything ineed it for. - Belle - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its so amazing and i want one very badly - Deep - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i hate it - Kyree - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

you shoud but a massive screen who agree's with me? - Amy - Age: 9 - From UNITED KINGDOM

ok i think its ok it looks fun - Mariah - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think its kinnda weired because it only can used on a special type of paper. - Liz - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think geek gadget is awsome but maybe you could put where you can find one. - Amy - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

First I like geek gadgets because they are FUN.
So I would NOTchange nothing. - Hether - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I love fly pens so much i don't know wat I would do without it! - Valerie - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I would change nothing about it! It's awesome! It helps me with homework all the time. It is soo cool, when you draw too! Whatever you draw, comes to life! it's amazing! - Gina - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

cool it is cool - Meg - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is cool - Chloe - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I wish I had that FLY pen it seem so cool because it could help me with my math because I struggle alot with math. - Brittany - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i luv it - Amanda - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is awsome thing to do, the pen that has brain, and stuffs like that. I really want it, my parents told me no. - Jade - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I have one its really cool I used yo have trouble in math untill the fly pen broke it down for me. - Brooklyn - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i wish i can get one
- Jonathan - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I like this product of yours because when Im stuck on my homwork. The geek gadget could help me. - Zachary - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I want one because I struggle in math a lot. - Bryson - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

that it is cool - Adrianna - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i like the pen is very cool - Bob - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its cool to see a pen that calculates things for you! Its so coolio! - Beth - Age: 14 - From CANADA

i think thats real cool i want one myself - Keyanus - Age: 15 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is awsome what do you think? - Kayleigh - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i like the fly pen because its so cool - Karinthya - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that the pen is cool! I've always wanted a pen that could do math! - Victoria - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think thats a great invention and I love the leapfrog company I tink that is briliant.so I think you sould relese it.
- Nicholas - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I would say it shouldn't solve math problems. maths a school subjet. - Dana - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I would'nt change anything - Caz - Age: 10 - From ANTARCTICA

Ilove to see a geek gadget - Carmen - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

These things have been out for years. I would rather have the old ones which are the same and are cheaper. - Chloe - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I would change the pen to a marker
- Kayla - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

woah! this gadget is hot. im definitely gonna invest in this gadget. - Anum - Age: 14 - From PAKISTAN

I think that it is cool. But i dont think that you should change anything. - Lisa - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

It helps you by talking to you.But,the only thing I don't like about it is that ist's so expensive. but otherwise its a pretty coll geek gadget! - Tab - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i love the fly pen i have one and it is so cool but i need more games for it. - Brandi - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is so cool - nothing - James - Age: 5 - From UNITED KINGDOM

Cool and important - Rafael - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I love it, its class. I WANT ONE! - Lily - Age: 9 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i think it's cool because it does math for you - Abi - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I love this! I've always waanted one! I wonder how people came up with electronics anyways. That must have been hard but I don't know how I'd ever ever live without them! - Charlotte - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

nothing it sounds really cool it does not need changing. - Sienna - Age: 8 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think thay the fly pen is cool. but it coasts too much - Heather - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

The geek gadget is cool.I like it because i have 1. - Emily - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

thats pretty coolut it would be cooler if it added a laser or something like that or like a sale scan on it - Joe - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

So cool - Jake - Age: 12 - From AUSTRALIA

actually i think that is a really kewl pen i want one of them myself that would be awesome... i wonder - Harper - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think its kewl! because if you are stuck on your maths homework the geek gadget solves it for you - Hannah - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

is it cool and everything but looks - Hannha - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

cool - Courtney - Age: 8 - From NEPAL

This is the awsomest gadget ever! i'm having difficulty in beleiving that it even exists! I especially like the part about solving math problems! I just luv it! - Kinza - Age: 13 - From PAKISTAN

I so want one of those pens - Bethany - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is so cool!! - Anne - Age: 8 - From IRELAND

i wouldnt waste my money on it it is too small and fussy but i am just one of those people. I think others would absolutely LOVE it to bits and would save up every single penny to bye one! But there are those fussy people like me so they should design a simalar thing but less fussy, great idea though - Jemma - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i like it because it is not too big it is portable. - Haley - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I love it, I have one! - Fallen - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is cool because you can play games and you can draw and write. It is a really cool pen. - Chloe - Age: 7 - From UNITED KINGDOM

a fly pen is a thing that you can play games with or to teach you things.they are so cool! - Demi - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is cool. I wish I had one. - Moriah - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I liked its shape, style and working. I would like to change its colour to pink and skyblue. - Radhika - Age: 10 - From INDIA

it is the coolist thing i have ever seen.
i would chang nothing. - Kamorn - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I say they are cool. - Cynthia - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

The new gadget sounds awsome! - Kaitlynn - Age: 12 - From CANADA

that gadget is cool i have one myself. - Nachelle - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think is cool how it is cause i like it better like how it is! - Suayli - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i like everything about it.
and i don't want to change anything about it but add one:
that it have somthing to put songs in so we can hear songs whenever we want. - Cherry - Age: 11 - From SAUDI ARABIA

i think this is a great gadget! - Sammy - Age: 14 - From MALAYSIA

This gadget is so kewl I wish I had one! - JOE - Age: 8 - From GUERNSEY

i think its hip and dorky. - Ashly - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

The thingy is cool and really usable in everyday tasks.I really like it. Thanks!! - Kye - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is cool wicked - Marianne - Age: 14 - From SPAIN

its cool
- Megan - Age: 8 - From AUSTRALIA

wicked! - Josh - Age: 6 - From UNITED KINGDOM

the fly pen is kewl but a cell is cooler - Nana - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i would love to own a pen like that. - Stacey - Age: 15 - From UNITED KINGDOM

IT IS SOO COOL! I would like to change it so that it can write on normal paper, but I'm assuming that would be incredibly difficult to do, so it's probably kind of impossible! That kind of pen would be really good for studying. I'd love to have it because I have algebra homework,and it's really hard, so I think it would be really helpful. The problem is, if someone brought it to school, no one would have one and the pen might get stolen!
AWESOME INVENTION! - Rhiana - Age: 11 - From CANADA

i wish i had one - Samantha - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it's very cool i like it a lot. i don't know i like it the way it is - Tytiana - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I would change it from it being a pen into a pancial so that way so when people buy it they can use it in school and then many people would buy it! - Clarrissa - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i dont think it is that cool! - Cile - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

the fly pen is easy to use, and it's fun. I should get one - Angel - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I love this gadget but I would love to change one thing it's like you have to have special paper well you should write on any paper like line paper- no line paper. So one beind horrible and 5 in the middle and 10 being good.I give you sorry a 5 because it's cool with the cool buttons but you should get to write on any paper. - RosaMaria - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its bad - Derea - Age: 3 - From BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS

i wish i had it - Kimberly - Age: 7 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I luv Fly Pen I want one so bad where do u get one from!? - Kimberly - Age: 8 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I want 1! - Laura - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Ithink thats cool a boy at my school has one too - Dajsha - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I will change nothing about it. - Kayla - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think its cool because it has cool stuff that is uesfull - Kayla - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i will not change it becoue it is good thing - Amanda - Age: 15 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i would chane the talking - Johnny - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

The fly pen is cool to because if you have hard homework it can help you.The fly pen is awsome! - Ariel - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think they r awsome! i want one. But they are way to much - Laura - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

they need to lower the price no one will buy it with that price.they need new colors of it too. - Charlene - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

FLY PENS ROCK i want one so bad! Anyways Cool Gadget - Lizzie - Age: 12 - From CANADA

i think it is cool because it can solve our maths problems and when we get bored we can play/draw drums etc. - Samyuktha - Age: 11 - From INDIA

I love it and I think nothing should change about it. I would like one but it cost to much. - Caitlin - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

This is such i cool pen! I've seen comersails and it can trainslaight a word into spanish when you right it down that's so awsome! But i have to agree it is a LOT of money! - Mikaela - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is awesome my friend has one and she lets me yous it and it is so cool ! - Leigh - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

THis pen is So Cool! I rally wish I had one! - Sarah - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I would change the fly pens price. It is exepenicive. I'v got to start saving my money know. - Elaina - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is kool because it knows everthing that it rights. - Ali - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

OMG I love the new Geek Gadget. matter of fact i have a fly pen but it doesn't work anymore but i love the gadget. - Morgan - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

This thing is so cool. i wish i had 1 - Katelynn - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

this is wicked pen when i first saw it i went wow wicked i want one. - Jodie - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

its cool!! - Vanessa - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that the fly pen is cool because it is a computer and you can write with it - Matthew - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

This Geek Gadget is super cool, you can do all most anything with it, but if I could change one thing about it, I would make sure it only helped you answer the questions, because, it is kind of cheating when it answers everything for you. - Gabby - Age: 11 - From CANADA

I wih i had 1. - Emmanuel - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it helps me with math and reading and any other subjects! - Janeal - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is kewl that you can solve math problems with it but isn't that cheating. i think it should help you find the answer not tell it to you. - Kaitlin - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i wish i had one of thoses super cool pens - Camo - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think the fly pen writes for you by itself. - Ella - Age: 6 - From NEW ZEALAND

I think the fly pen help's you in math or reading - Brittany - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the fly pen should be able to "read" on any peice of paper! - Deonah - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i like that it can talk and it has it's own laugage - Alimatu - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

that looks realy good i whant to get one - Euan - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

Ithink the new geekgadget is awsome. - Katie - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

all that needs changed is a girls colour. - Jade - Age: 13 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I really like the FLY Pen Top Computer because it has a computer pen that can see everything you scan and write on special FLY paper. It's got a brain, a voice and it's own language. - John - Age: 10 - From AUSTRALIA

i would put different colors in it. - Ronald - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it's ok but it should be improved
- Maxine - Age: 9 - From AUSTRALIA

Nothing its the best right now - Rachel - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Well, Its really cool. I would change if you wrote a math probelm it would answer it. - Jane - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is cool because its got nearly everything in there its so cool - Bradley - Age: 10 - From AUSTRALIA

that is so kewl i wish i could get one - Tristan - Age: 10 - From CANADA

I think they are so cool - Kim - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think this pen iz kewl it looks awsome - Chabely - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

because like writing letters, i wish i have one of those. - Mark - Age: 16 - From AMERICA SAMOA

If i could change soming it would be have cooler stuff! - Cheyenne - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i wish i had this i would pleay with it every day and every hour - Brad - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it looks ultra stupendously uber-coool! - Theo - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

these gadgets are soo cool - Tyler - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i guess its pretty cool but its kind of expensive and i aint into writing. but i have to admitt, it pretty awsome! - Timmy - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I would love to get this pen because I love writing! - Amber - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

nothing,this is very nice & i wish i had - Maria - Age: 14 - From PAKISTAN

its uber kewl! - Max - Age: 11 - From CANADA

hey i wish i had 1 - Courtney - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I love it!
I wish I had one! It is so totally AWESOME! - Holly - Age: 11 - From CANADA

i think it's asome! it's cool. i wish i had one! - Jordan - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i love it - Genesis - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that pen is cool i want a pen for my birthday - Brittany - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I like it a lot I have one too - Katie - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its cool but if i could change one thing t would be the pen it could be a watch or a mini laptop for kids - Laura - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i hate it. i think it's a wast of money. - Gemma - Age: 12 - From AUSTRALIA

maybe make it more funner and cooler so that what i think so have a nice day - Avery - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it would be a coumputer and a phone. - Paige - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

kool - Diane - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

lovely - Alex - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it sounds really good!! - Jazz - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I like it how it is because its cool - Jonathan - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I have the fly pen top computer. It is kind of handy. But it should come with more paper. I ran out of paper very fast. But it works! It is very cool! - Chasmire - Age: 12 - From CHRISTMAS ISLAND

i think its cool its well wickid i neva seen a better website - Rachael - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

cool cause its cool - Kristi - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is nice and useful to have - Tina - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i just don't see the point of buying it if your only gona use it for a day or two. - Josie - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Well first of all I have always wanted one of these so I think that I could not even change one single thing. Because I love it and I can't even name three things that I can change!By! - Alexa - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that this pen is not cool. It costs so much. They could at least have it cost a little less. I mean, come on! It's a pen no sensible parent would buy for thier kid. And if the kid wants it so much they should earn the money themselves. - Megan - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I love the gadget because you could draw drums and you could play it.I like that because I am a really good drummer. Sweeet! - Brandon - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is really cool. It even has head phones for school or personal use. - Paige - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

a cool agaget i like tihs page but gadgets are not my thing - Jane - Age: 12 - From AMERICA SAMOA

i have one and it is so cool - James - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it's so cool can i get 1? - Nyny - Age: 9 - From GEORGIA

it looks dumb - Tom - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I like it SO much ! When were moving to England I might get it ! - Marya - Age: 8 - From SAUDI ARABIA

It Looks Fun - Alexandra - Age: 13 - From SWEDEN

i think that the pen is so cool! i would like to get one i will ask my rents if i can get one! - Hannah - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I like the fact that you can make a drum then make your own toons.But one thing I would change about it is that it you could turn it down during school.But other than that its a cool pen. - Dortha - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

that looks so cool i wish i had one - Mindy - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it look fly i think that would be cool to use in school - T - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It looks fun. - Keyana - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

OMG that is so awesome! I wish I had one I would ALWAYS use it! - Ali - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Computers are just plain fun so I think is is really sweet!
- Bobby - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I dont like it. - Kayla - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it looks very cool.it looks like you could use it for a lot of things.it looks like an alien gadget.i guess that's why they call it geek gadgets. - Shaline - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I would love to have one of these how to people come up with this - Sorcha - Age: 10 - From IRELAND

This is not a good gadjet
- Rachael - Age: 9 - From UNITED KINGDOM

It`s gr8! I would change absolutly NOTHING about it - Sabrina - Age: 9 - From MALAYSIA

cool!
- Pamela - Age: 9 - From PHILIPPINES

i have no idea what this is
- Sarahi - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

IT is cool. I wish I had one for school. - Moriah - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

cool - Moriah - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is so groovy i woud love to have one i would probably ru the memory out the poor thing! - Abigail - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i have one it really works!!!
- Krista - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the gadget is a really hot thing to come up with. I wish I could come up with something like this. - Brianna - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

hey thats cool as the coldest ice - Emily - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

wow - Jasmine - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i like that when you need help in school it caN help you get the answer. i would chang it so it could only write when you said a pass word so if you have little sisters or brofers they can not write with it. - Abigail - Age: 6 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i like that it can help you in school and it can do alot of outher thangs as well.
- Jerri - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

nothing really its great! - Renae - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think nothing needs to be changed and it's greatand KEWL! - Hailey - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I love it I think I might use it when I go back to school! - Khadijah - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it sounds cool good job to who ever came up with it. - Alexis - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

OMG! that is like so totally cool! I totally love it. Be even cooler if it was avaible in black. - Tiffany - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i really want one! how much are they? - Paula - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its kool i would not change nothing - Alexis - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it looks well cool how much does it cost - Tom - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think it sounds preety cool - Laura - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

wow that a kinda cool gadget they should make available all around the world such as india.they should also make that rates cheap. - Pluno - Age: 13 - From INDIA

i think the gadget is sick (cool) and dont change anything - Reka - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

the way that it looks is seams so cool and i want to get one - Crystal - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

good - Dana - Age: 16 - From QATAR

i think that it is pretty cool - Amanda - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think its cool because you can use it at school
- Amanda - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i so love it i want it - Kinzie - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its so cool - Taylor - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i like everything about mine. i have one it's awesome just the way it is. i would not change anything - Cody - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

A spy pen is pretty cool. It is like a pen but its got heda phones so you can listen to far away coversations. - Aya - Age: 9 - From JORDAN

I want it! - Bailey - Age: 9 - From CANADA

the fly pen is so sweet - Hannah - Age: 10 - From GEORGIA

i think its really cool.i dont have on,but i wish i did! - Taylor - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

omg that is awesome - Kiara - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

this is the worst ever get rid of it totally
- Becky - Age: 12 - From AUSTRALIA

omg! i just love this gadget! i am so putting it on my wish list! - Mariah - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's so cool that it has a voice chip in it that really talks when you use the special paper! - Brittany - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

geek gadgets is cool

- Deandre - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think the fly pen is so cool i have one and it is toatlly awesome - Leah - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

that thing is cool best thing i heard - Aranya - Age: 7 - From INDIA

I like every thing about it. - Emmanuel - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Well I love this gadget it is so so so cool. - Ashley - Age: 13 - From PAKISTAN

That it could be different colors or aflashing pen - Jade - Age: 13 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i think geek gadgets are awesome and i would like one myslef
- Jordan - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

ithink the gadget is awsome and i want one myself. - Sara - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think they are to much money to buy with my allowince - Sara - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i like the idea of the whole computer thing about it, but i don't like the pen part - Jordan - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it looks very expensive and posh - Rhian - Age: 8 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I have never heard of a FlyPenTop. It looks really cool. Does anybody know what it is for??? - Phoebe - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

that is so cool - Lala - Age: 9 - From THAILAND

I would make the Fly pen have pensil led in it so it could erase. When it erased it would say," Uh oh," or,"Oops." - Sarah - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i don't have one but i want to get one. my freind has one and he says it is awsome. - Gavin - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

that is like the best thing I have ever seen. - Annabel - Age: 9 - From AUSTRALIA

i think it is kool but i thik it should have a clock on it just in case! - Andy - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I it is not kewl. it is so boring it will just stop on you and then it will not say the words right. - Megan - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think this really cool - Isabella - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i like that you can draw the drums and play them! if i could change one thing i would put a flashlight on it just in case! - Britany - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's really amazing because I never seen a pen that could actually play music and do mathes before. It's really cool! - Mia - Age: 12 - From IRELAND

I woulld change the price or the fly pen. Those things are like 100 dollars! i would want one but they are excpencive. - Deanna - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that there is nothing to change about it can do pretty much all the stuff i need it to do. if they were to be sold in stores i would buy one in a heart beat. - Alex - Age: 3 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is so cool and i have one you can play sing alog. - Lewis - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I have one there awesome! - Laura - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its stupid because it stops kids from learning and figuring things out for themself, they wont be able ot get a good job when they are older because they had a pen to work out all there problems for them. - Imy - Age: 16 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think its awsome I would mostly record music thats all for now I love technolagy! - Brett - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i like it because well its your own creativity and thats spectacular so i wouldnt change it at all! - Misty - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I have the Fly pen its really kool ! - Hayley - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

the fly thingy is really cool! - Tonya - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is cool cause it helps you learn things like math but whats the price? - Sandy - Age: 10 - From CANADA

i would'nt like to change anything. i just love it. And that too the pen stuff that was actully cool.i wish i had one. - Priyanka - Age: 12 - From INDIA

cool pen - Nicola - Age: 13 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i think the fly gadget is totaly cool. - Stephanie - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think the fly pin is awsome but it cost way to much! - Hannah - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

If I could change something about it I would make it easy to hold in my hand. - Rosemary - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i had a fly pen and it broke on the third day. I cant believe it! - Ashley - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it's cool.But I aggree with Carly beacuse it might not work.I mean who knows. - Laura - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I wish I could have one. Because I love math and I can see if I got it right or not. I love that pen! - Bree - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i would not change anything about it.it is cool just the way it is!i love using it when i have a hard math problem! - Sam - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is so cool. - Scott - Age: 9 - From UNITED KINGDOM

The Fly Pentop Computer is a great tool because it has so many uses. If I could change something about it, I would change the size. It is a bit bulky and difficult to use.
- Brandon - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i have this pen it is so cool! - Devin - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

The best thing about the gadget is its like a computer. But I wish it had a T.V! - Lindsey - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its cool. - Angel - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I have the flypen, and it is super kewl and totally fun. i recommend it to other people like me, who like to play around and experiment with gagets. - Bree - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

nothing,it is perfect! - Tammy - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I have a FlyPen. They are so awesome! - Hailey - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

make it a different name - Sis - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i want it
- Grace - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i love it and i wouldn't change it for nothing if i had one i would die i wish i had one but i can't afford it - Brianna - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the fly pen is cool i might try and get it if they still have it at the store. - Chelsey - Age: 12 - From ITALY

i would change how it looks becuase it looks funny shaped. - Destiny - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i dont like anything about the geek gadget - Elizabeth - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

no i would not change any thing ITS SWEET - Jenny - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

not one thing.i like it. - Victoria - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Make more sense of it. - Richard - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

if i could i would put more games on it. - Olympia - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

The geek gadget is so cool because you can learn and have fun at the same time.Really I wouldn't change anything I likie everything about it! - Kimberly - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

What I like best about it is that it's fun. If I could change something about it it would be the price! - Lama - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i would change or look and hair clocor - Macey - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is cool. - Travis - Age: 13 - From AFGHANISTAN

its so coool but does it really work?
- Carly - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I like the fact that it can solve math problems. It can really do my homework. So i would recomend my parents to give this to me. - Shantell - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it looks really good and everyone who comes on here would probably want it especially me. - Abigail - Age: 9 - From UNITED KINGDOM

IT TOTALY ROCKS AND I WOULD NOT CHANGE A THING ABOUT IT LOL SORRY I LIKE KIDSCOM SO MUCH ITS THE BEST I MAKE A LOT OF FRIENDS AND ALL EVERYTHING HERE ROCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- JESSICA - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

hey that is so mad i keep on playing it and winning it mad as man . - Koolguy - Age: 12 - From AUSTRALIA

the fly pen looks so cool.where can u buy them cause i want one - Taylor - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

a pen that takes over the world - Matthew - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

change my skin colour and live in a manson with my family
- Jodie - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I don't like it.Sorry. - Laura - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I really like this weeks gadget, but I think it is way too expensive. - Ashleigh - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

hi i think you are cool - Laurika - Age: 10 - From SOUTH AFRICA

Ilove the geek gaget im a geek myself . I would change when you write you could pick all kinds of languages for it to say and learn from it at the same time .

- Emani - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

wow! how groovy is the FLY pen i so want one, how much are they and were do you get them. i love it. - Hannah - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

its cool i think i will buy it one day
- Mesa - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that it is really useful - Katlynn - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

The fly pen is cool. - Jackie - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i love that thing i would put a tv on it. - Blair - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

well i would make it alittle smaller and i would also change the color besides that i love it - Savannah - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Thats Is so cool I totally use that. - Desiree - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I have one and I love it. I just wsh they would give you the charger with the pen, and not sell it separately. - Rachel - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its a pen that you recound your vocie in and when you forget what you were going to write down on the sheet the pen will keep on saying it or it has a lock so no one can touch it i knows your voice - Jesss - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

I like that it works.Mostly when I have regular pens they don't work!!Ther's nothing I want to change about it. - Tina - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I like that you can listen to music on it. And what i would change is the stuff you draw can be invisible. - Julian - Age: 6 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it's so cool! i love it! how much do they cost - Pauline - Age: 9 - From UNITED KINGDOM

it is good and cool - Sonia - Age: 14 - From PAKISTAN

this gadget could be useful in math homework - Have - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Umm, I think that the part about if you want to know an anser to a Math problem and It would solve it I think that that is Cheating because in school u wouldnt know how to do the Problems like in High School or some thing. Well I think that the Pen is COOL but there is the good in the bad In every thing - Shelby - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Nothing!I LOVE IT! - Hannah - Age: 8 - From CANADA

i think your stuff is cool. - Isaiah - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the Fly Pen is really cool, but the bad thing is that you have to have special paper to write on. - Zach - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

my gadget is an aswome game pad. i hope u guys like it. do ya. well in my opinion i do. - John - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is ok. - Austin - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

well borin boring borin. i think it is stupid. Well i would Change everything! - Emzi - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i always wanted a fly pen - Michael - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i allways wanted that gadget just to let you know and i still want it
- Haley - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

you guys rock! - Ashley - Age: 16 - From ANTARCTICA

i think its execllent - Rashma - Age: 12 - From CANADA

I've always wanted one of these. I hear they are cool. All of my friends want one too but why spend all of the money on them when they'll be out of style soon. - Kelsey - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is great but the one thing i would change is that because some people are older then me but they still want that they do not want to be made fun of because it says leapfrog. - Casey - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is a very fantastic pen - Marwa - Age: 15 - From EGYPT

I think its so cool beacause it just entertaining and fun. - Destiny - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is really nice and helpful but it costs alot. - Katie - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is really cool because i love to draw and now when i draw with this i can see my art come to life. - Kristen - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i like it - Dede - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

the new greek gadget is really kool I would get it and use it on test. - Joy - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

well i think this fly pen is awesome its just the price its about 100$ i think thats a little high but still you can even draw a calculatur and it will work its kewl! - Brandon - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I got a FLY pen for christmas along with my friends,and I LOVE it! you can play games and all kinds of neat things! - Emily - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Great ! I always wanted that. It can help me to do my homework. - Yeat - Age: 9 - From MALAYSIA

I think the gadget is cool but its way up in the price espesally cause the notebook and everything come by it self - Karina - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Nothing it looks cool and is cool - John - Age: 8 - From UNITED KINGDOM

that it does cool things and it makes me want one - Tamara - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

If I could change 1 thing about it it would be the fact that you could chat with whoevr whenevr you wanted - Christina - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is really cool! i dont know what to change i think it is just perfect how it is! - Lisa - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I like it.It really sound COOL! - Kiera - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i am going to ask my mom for one!!! - Jojo - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

that it is so cool - Tiphanie - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I Think it is a real cool andvise because say you write some thing that you do not know how to pronunce it can help you to pronunce that word. - Marissa - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

ive always wanted that awesome pen.but it's expensive so why bother wasting my money for a pen,when i can be waisting it on video games! - Amaray - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is a nice idea because math is my worst subject! The only problem is kids could use it for the wrong reason. like on a test! but it is still really kewl! - Alexandrea - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Oh i love this gadget its perfecto you got everything in it i wish i had it but i can never have it - Sharon - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i just think its cool thats all. - Bob - Age: 3 - From ANGOLA

it is nice to have around - Dawnsha - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i like it because some times i have really tuff math problems and i cant figur them out - Elise - Age: 13 - From CANADA

This pen is so cool because it is like a robot in a pen. I would't change anything. - Robbie - Age: 7 - From CANADA

I loved it alot cause it looks so kewl! - Amanda - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is really cool - Danni - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i dont really like this geek gadget at all. - Vishaka - Age: 10 - From AUSTRALIA

I think this pen i great but if your in class and you need help and it talks the school is not going to let you use it during class if you need help it will distract everyone from their work and could cause them a bad grade and maybe even you so it is just a waste of money to buy something you cant use to to help you. - Rayanna - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I have one and to me I think it's really cool I used it at school a lot of times before! - Jessi - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I have one and to me I think it's really cool I used it at school a lot of times and for homework. But anyone else who has one get an extra strong life long battery because it uses a lot of power(so charge it well)!!! - Jessi - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Wish i have one - April - Age: 11 - From PHILIPPINES

I think it is very kool I wish I had one of those things in my country. - Tina - Age: 16 - From ANGUILLA

One of my best friends has one and i have used it it is awsome - Alicia - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i wouldn't change anything! it is so kewl! - Maria - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

the fly pen looks so awesome
i'm actually saving up to buy one they are really expensive - Annebelle - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

really cool, radical - Scott - Age: 8 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i already have one and it isint even that cool dude i mean figure out your own math problems lol - Ashley - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it's cool toy - Clara - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i dont like the idea of it - Courtney - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

that thing is cool i have one they work fine no glitches
- Justin - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is wonderful thing.It has a lot of uses.It looks so cool and so small. - Soumya - Age: 13 - From INDIA

It s cool - Frederique - Age: 10 - From MALTA

that is cool.I never would of thought of that. - Taylor - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

the pen is awesome i would ask for one if i was allowed - Sianon - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

WOW!!! That is mighty cool! I want one so badly! Where are they sold and how much is it? This might be the most amazing gadget yet! - Sara - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is cool cause it can do pretty much anything. - Emma - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

the fly pen is okay i just think you should be able to write on any kind of paper. - Heather - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it was a good idea.I like it. It's so cool. - Kara - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

The FLY pen is a really cool gadget, though expensive. It would d be even cooler if it could speak other languages beside Spanish. It should locate areas also. That's why I like the FLY pen. - Stephanie - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

the best thing i like about this geek gadget is that you will be able to draw better pictures on the pc. if i could change something about it, it would be that you could use it as a normal pen as well. - Beth - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

you'd probably think this thing's a gimick... I HAVE ONE! i say it's the coolest thing i've ever seen! - Tony - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

the fly is okay - Caitlyn - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Wicked, totaly kewl 100 percent 10/10 now I want 1 now! - Kitty - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I love it. I would change nothing on the fly pen. One of my friends have a flypen. They rock! - Kalyn - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its cool for real. - Sierra - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

The Fly Pen is ok. but it's not bad. - Alex - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I like the geek gadget because it helps you with Math. It is also a good example of modern tecnology! This is superb to most of the kids around the globe most likely because it can do all this stuff including help you with math. - Taylor - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is really cool - Bad - Age: 11 - From MEXICO

i don't like it because it doesn't help you learn because if you use it it's like cheating and i don't like cheating! - Lyana - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is so much fun but a little hard to understand. - Joshua - Age: 7 - From GUYANA

I like the new gadget it can entertan people.If If I could change somthing about it it would be smaller. - Chris - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

these gadgets rock - Kerstin - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

that is a brilliant idea there is nothing i would change about this gadget - Kayleigh - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

How much does it cost and when and where is it gonna sell? - Laura - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is kewl but some people would use it the wrong way like use it to do their homework and they might cheat on a test! - Faith - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

awesome! I could realy use it. It would be preety cool to have. - Emily - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think its really cool and i need it so i can tell my mum that im going to do my homework on my own then just use the fly pen! - Hah - Age: 9 - From UNITED KINGDOM

this gadget is kewl and the only thing wrong is that it dosen't have a screen and that i don't have it. - Eilish - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I have always wanted one scince they came out - Stacy - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think its a unique contraption - Tyler - Age: 12 - From CANADA

It's so cool! - Mitzi - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

the geek gadget is really kool bcuse it could practicly do ur math homework for u - Meagan - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I like how the fly pen can do stuff by us just writing down something instead of having to think in math class i wil always have my fly pen! - Courtney - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

how can you get it and i wish i had that it would be so cool! - Leah - Age: 11 - From CANADA

smart computer, and small - Nuri - Age: 10 - From INDONESIA

I think that this Fly Pen is cool cause u can use it when ever you want to. In a way I think its not cool because u have to be buying batteries and u can also mess it up or something like that. - Bria - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

the geek gadget is so cool! - Kaliayah - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I like it all! I would change nothing - Marrissa - Age: 10 - From CANADA

This thing is pretty cool. I don't whant anything to change. :D - Kolbrun - Age: 12 - From ICELAND

i think it is fly. - Sasa - Age: 14 - From BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS

Its cool - Anna - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i would change it so it could be a computer but it is realy wicked. - Geeky - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It sounds so cool! I need that because I'm horrible at math! $-( - Amanda - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

nothing. this is the coolest thing ever. can i have 1? - Brittany - Age: 12 - From COLUMBIA

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page