The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

This Geek Gadget was from October 31, 2001—November 13, 2001

Pocket Com

what it is: Pocket Com

company: Tiger Electronics

what it does: You can send voice messages to all your friends who have Pocket Coms. Each one comes with its own address so only the people you want to get the message will!

why is it kewl? Itís a wireless communication device for kids that fits in your pocket and doesnít cost a lot!

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Shannon Age: 11 From: Bahamas for the geek gadget suggestion!

It looks very cool and sounds cool i would buy it, if i knew the distance it can go. - Derek - Age: 12 - From USA

Smooooooooooooooooth - Zahra - Age: 10 - From PAKISTAN

They are cool. - Kaschana - Age: 9 - From USA

I think it is very kewwwlll. - Morgan - Age: 9 - From AUSTRALIA

NEAT - Heather - Age: 10 - From CANADA

I don"t even know what that is??????? - Tyler - Age: 7 - From USA

I think it is an ok kewl gadget. - Brat - Age: 14 - From USA

It is so cool i Think i'll get one - Eric - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think it is cccooollllll
and i love it

love Kayla - Kayla - Age: 9 - From AUSTRALIA

I think it will be a great way to communicate with friends where ever
we might be wandering. - Trent - Age: 12 - From USA

I think it is so kewl! I love to talk with friends! - Madison - Age: 10 - From USA

I think its really cool but to be honest,is that all it does? Where are the games? Does it have ring tones? - Melissa - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i think it looks fun to use but it is very simila to use. i also want to say austrailia rules - Phoebe - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

i think the geek gadget is really cool because i love to play with walkie-talkies and thats probally the coolest i have ever seen in my whole life - Michael - Age: 11 - From USA

It sounds kewl. it's a good way for kids to communicate. but, what if a kid uses it during a test or something to cheat? plus how much does it cost? - Angle - Age: 13 - From USA

It looks fun and is kind of like a phone.I would get one too becuase it is fun and a good way to talk to your friends. - Abey - Age: 11 - From USA

I thinkyou need a howlot'' more games''.tanks
- Aron - Age: 16 - From EGYPT

I think it is a good idea. But I kind-a want to know how much they cost! GOOD IDEA!!!!!!!!!!! - Kelly - Age: 11 - From USA

I think it is pretty cool.Since I never heard of one,I think it's
really awsome.I've never seen or heard something cooler!!!!!!!!!11 - Adela - Age: 9 - From CANADA

It`s soooooo cool! I havethought about that being a thing once,and I think it`s so cool! is there really somthing like that? - Holly - Age: 8 - From USA

I think that it is cool because nobody can get into your conversation, but if the teacher saw it, they'd probably take it away. Well Adios Sen`ors, sen`oritas, and sen`oras!(menor boys,girls,married women) - Sandra - Age: 13 - From USA

I THINK ITS COOL
- Felicity - Age: 12 - From AUSTRALIA

Pocketcom seems pretty cool. What does everyone else think? anyone own one? - Kelly - Age: 9 - From USA

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page