The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

September 26, 2002—October 8, 2002

Sly Cooper PS2

what it is: Boxing Robots

company:Sharper Image

what it does: Remote controlled robots that box each other. You can control how they move and even which punches they throw.

why is it kewl? Itís so cool, you can fight your friends and the best part is you can control it.

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Marco Age: 12 From: USA for the geek gadget suggestion!

This is so not cool.I could make something better anyday!!! - Dacia - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I WOULD NOT BY IT. YEAH IT LOOK'S LIKE A FUN TOY FOR BOXING BOY'S - JESSICA - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

ITS COOL ITS FUN BUT I AM NOT AN GEEK I AM A GIRL AND IM COOL - Tessa - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's sorta cool , but if you wanna fight your friends do it on your own! - Savannah - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the GeeG Gaget is very cool. I wish I had one. - Michael - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i..... hat...... it - Evan - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

this weeks gadget is not fair to girls because it's boyish. - Kelsey - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

This toy is noneducational and they don't even use violence.{Unless its there sister, like me} So you're just scared their going to get you in trouble. So I would buy this toy because it is AWSOME. Even if I'm a girl its still a cool toy. - Spencer - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think they look cool
- Lecia - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its cool - Anuj - Age: 9 - From INDIA

Like, No way would I ever buy that thing.I mean yeah it's seems like a fun toy... FOR BOYS! - Summer - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it kewi - TAMM - Age: 10 - From AUSTRALIA

Its cool - Joshua - Age: 7 - From AUSTRALIA

Who'd wast their money on that thing?!?!?!?NOT ME! - Summer - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think those toys are stupid. I mean i'm a girl i don't play with those!!! - KRISTEN - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I thought it was ok I guess. - Maria - Age: 13 - From COSTA RICA

I think that the geek gatget is for geeks but it could be cool but I wouldn't want to play with it. - Chelsea - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

what's so good about toys that fight each other? You can watch real boxing on television. - Sophia - Age: 11 - From CANADA

Normally, the things that "you see on T.V." are never as good as you thought they were. These toys seem as if the are not all that high tech. Therefore, I don't think that they work all that well. Besides, if you want to have a boxing match, do it yourself! Why send out little minions to do your biddings?? (Just Kiddn' Around!) - BMW - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

OMG that is cool that is what i am asking for for xmas - Amy - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I relly like it a lot you shoud make some more. I bet other kids and teengears would like it to. from Elizabeth - Elzabeth - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is so dumb cause it is violent to fight so i think it is not cool - Asia - Age: 10 - From CANADA

Kids shouldn't be violent and there's enough violence on the TV anyway. WHAT'S THE POINT? - Daisy - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

It ROCKS!!! - Josh - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think kids like 3 year olds could get hert from them. - Mikaela - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

No offense but I think its really dumb. It teaches kids to fight more. - Chloe - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Robots are violent.. much more if they're boxers...
They don't help people that much anyway so if I were you... I'd just say NO. - Lois - Age: 9 - From PHILIPPINES

FUN?? I don't think so! Since when is fighting FUN? We weren't created to fight. This "toy" won't teach us anything. - Heather - Age: 11 - From CANADA

it is stupid - Liz - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I would buy it in a heart beat you guys are crazy for saying no. - Logan - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

No thanks! - Skyanna - Age: 9 - From PUERTO RICO

it is good - Paul - Age: 9 - From FINLAND

I really don't like this geek gadget. I wouldn't buy it even if they gave me a million dollars. PEACE - Jesenia - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page