The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

November 8, 2004 - November 22, 2004

Fingerprint Lab

what it is: Fingerprint Lab

company: Discovery

what it does: With the fingerprint lab you can dust for fingerprints and reveal invisible messages with a black light.

why is it kewl? You can find out who's been snooping in your room!

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Andy, Age 10 From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA) for the geek gadget suggestion!

it is fine but it has too much stuff and you parents would never buy it for you unless you don't have a little brother or sister - Allyssa - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is ok
- Dixon - Age: 13 - From ANTIGUA

it was ok what do think - Lee - Age: 11 - From NEW ZEALAND

I THINK IT WOULD BE COOL TO HAVE ONE.I WISH I CAN HAVE ONE - DANIEL - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is cool.Only if you like science.I love science, so i would definitly love it.I think it's cool to see your fingerprints. - Dionne - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think geek gaget is cool & has awsome things. - Rachel - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It looks like another waste of time because you pay all the money.Then you will not use it - Joseph - Age: 9 - From BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS

I have one of those and it really didn't work. I was very dissappointed because I spet all my money on it. I guess it could be pretty cool? What you think? - Delaney - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

That gadget is so cool I want one. - Taylor - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its a kewl toy becase it cool if you want to be sneeky or a spy thats why - Bethany - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I HATE IT - Skylair - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is cool because it just is. - Melissa - Age: 11 - From CANADA

It looks very very very very very cool and I want it so I can now if my little brother was snooping around my room. - David - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

your game is really cool.
- Santana - Age: 9 - From NEW ZEALAND

For your information this gadget thing is off the hook! Man I'm going to ask for that thing for Christmas! - Kibby - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the Geek Gadget is cool - Omer - Age: 10 - From NEW ZEALAND

Kewl man I want some
- Alex - Age: 13 - From NETHERLANDS ANTILLES

I THINK THERE COOL AND THIS IS MY FIRST TIME.
- LIZ - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think thy are cool
- Karrie - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I always have wanted to be like James Bond and ths is like a cool gadget that he would have. It is awesome. You should buy it. I already have1. - Johnston - Age: 5 - From CANADA

no offense but it is pretty lamo - Kk - Age: 11 - From NEW ZEALAND

i think its good to look at it now so you know what you want for christmas - Katie - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is OK I guess - Jamie - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

geek gadgets are so cool - Johnny - Age: 9 - From PORTUGAL

it"s beautiful - Louise - Age: 8 - From UNITED KINGDOM

it such a cewl
- Km - Age: 15 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

geek gadget are great - Ondra - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Like dued thats so COOL!I got to like have onebof those! I will be looking all over stores for that babby!! - Brittney - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Wow its soooo cool ! i have Actually always wanted one of those things! Thanks for inventing it dicover I'll look for it in stores for sure - Katherina - Age: 11 - From CANADA

Geek gadget is a crazy idea because lots of people wont like it and it is very bornning. - Kiesha - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Cool Must get - Penny - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think GeeK Gadgets are so cool. - Deanna - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Very good - Joe - Age: 12 - From CANADA

cool - Kenny - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that it is boss you guys rock! - scott - Age: 15 - From NETHERLANDS

thats weird but coool i will never uset if i had somthing like that but u got a good idea just not for me - Brittney - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is cool and interesting! - Maida - Age: 9 - From HONG KONG

it is silly - Rex - Age: 9 - From AFGHANISTAN

It is cool - Grace - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

this is really cool - Joanne - Age: 11 - From IRELAND

I think It would be kinda cool!cause my mom always comes in my room and takes things. - Erika - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is noy good. - Alex - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is {kewl} because if any thing comes up missing you can finger print it. - Joshua - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

COOL. - Jasmine - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that this gadget is really kewl cuz in this way you have proof against the intruder. I really could use one of these. - Matt - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think this is cool because it can reveal anything that is invisible. - Milo - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think this "geek gadget" is uncool because most of the time you would not have time to use it and I don't like spy gadgets. - Elsa - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

well i really think it's awsome . the games are the best . in fact i think it's the best kids site ever. - Presslie - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page