The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "cool" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the cool stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's cool item and let us know what you think.

August 21, 2007 — November 28, 2007

the latest Geek Gadget

what it is: Red Hot Laser Light Show

company: Can You Imagine

what it does: It's a wireless laser light show you can use in your room. You play music and it responds to it and makes light shows while the music is playing.

why is it cool? Cuz you can have your own concert and light show in your room (even when you're grounded)!

Thanks to Kailey, age 9 from the United States, for your Geek Gadget suggestion.

This thing is awesome. It #1!!! - Jansen - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is ok i guess - Jennifer - Age: 12 - From AUSTRALIA

i think its not very good - Eden - Age: 8 - From AUSTRALIA

Well it could be better like it could be touch-sensative meaning you touch somehting its projecting and the machine generates a reaction. Also it would be cool if it had the internet. - Nick - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i kinda like it because if you have instruments and stuff you can have a concert. - Sarah - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it's the greatest toy yet! - Sam - Age: 7 - From AUSTRALIA

this is a really cool gadet so who ever made it keep it up you might become a famouse scienctist. - Ty - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Well. Ilike it but I would like it better if it was also a T.V and computer. - Aimee - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Nothing!Because it Rocks!Geek Gadgets Roll! - Gloria - Age: 8 - From GUINEA

I like the Laser Light becuase of the Red Laser Light. It looks really cool. - Lily - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

sweet - Jay - Age: 13 - From BELARUS

Coolness!!! That would be cool to have in my room. i'm grounded right now so i want one! - Jakob - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

that will never be good - Neve - Age: 7 - From UNITED KINGDOM

if it was cool to me i would be a boy - Neve - Age: 7 - From UNITED KINGDOM

well it is totaly great - Melissa - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i woud change the eyeball into a lava lamp - Chase - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I Would Change IT style to like a softball being hit by a bat or something like that for any sport out there. - Hannah - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Uh, sorry to say this, it's kind of not cool, and kind of cool. - Timmy - Age: 6 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its cool! - Rebekah - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it's really cool i guess - Rose - Age: 9 - From NEW ZEALAND

good! - Samantha - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

hi i love the gaget and i think it its cool - Sam - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think its pretty cool.but cause im a girl i dont realy like the flames - Mary - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

this is very cool! dude cuz I get grounded alot! - Courtney - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

bad thing - Linda - Age: 4 - From ANTARCTICA

That is the coolest i wish i had one. - Marie - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

nothing its so cool i want one its so wonderful i can just think of getting one - Jaunaiah - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is cool. - Timothy - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

cool - Justin - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i want one because they look realy great it looks like a real phone - Jennifer - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Thats wiked. - Guy - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Um, i'm thinkin it makes a good light to write something. - Rachel - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Ok, that, boring! - Emily - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I love it! It is so cool! - Emma - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is kool because my friends and i could sing and dance! - Adriana - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Its so last year - Ian - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I do like it but not really - Gilbert - Age: 11 - From BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS

cool - Chelsea - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

kool - Asia - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i dunno. i like them the way they are and think they should be kept like that. - Shana - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

cool. - Ana - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

that looks really good. - Laquesha - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's interesting, but it would be cooler if you could control the lights and be able to project stuff on the wall. - Jasmin - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i love it were do u get them? - Ciara-joy - Age: 10 - From CANADA

Well I love geek gadget but I dont like the name because it is a bit avensive to people that are like these two characters - Steph - Age: 9 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I don't see what's so cool about this. Why don't you just use a lava lamp? - Miles - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that it is kinda kewl but it is kinda useless and there are tons of other things like that but better - Rachel - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

where did you get that? - Breanna - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i wold make it blue and pink - Jasmine - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its a cool toy because the way it works is neat. I would never change someyhing as cool as that!4 - Julia - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is good3 - Katrina - Age: 15 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

iDogs are much cooler.1 - Elise - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page