The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

November 17, 2003—December 1, 2003

R2-D2 INTERACTIVE ASTROMECH DROID

what it is: R2-D2 INTERACTIVE ASTROMECH DROID

company: Hasbro

what it does: This droid walks, talks and responds to your commands!

why is it kewl? It navigates to find you, recognizes more than 30 phrases, rolls, spins, dances and plays music and guards and protects your room! Other awesome features include light beam, droid mood status indicator, infrared location sensors, sonar navigational technology, sound processing microphones, motorized treads, voice-recognition software, extendable arm and much, much more!

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Tony Age: 12 From: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA) for the geek gadget suggestion!

we have better gadgets that will help us but i dont think gadgets should exist because life is hard - Aj - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

Yuck! Boy Gadgets!!! - Carly - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is cool because it will do whatever you say! - Kimberly - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

That is to cool! I LOVE star wars an r2d2! MY dad an me were going to get one of those we saw them in a catolog. Keep the Kewl gagets comin!! - HOLLIE - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

not cool - Sydney and Jack - Age: 8 - From CANADA

it is good because it has lots of cool features - Lucy - Age: 8 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think it's pretty kewl. It does a lot of stuff 4 a little thing!!! - Michaela - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's very nice not what i expected but nice - Monique - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that its is not so good because it can not help you with much really it would be cool if it could do your homework for you in a flat second then the world of childhood could be enjoied so i think this gadget is pretty lame do you!! - Rachael - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i think it is stupid. some of that stuff doesnt even work and they got the idea off star wars - Ashly - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Me think good. - Krkeneedola - Age: 7 - From ANTIGUA

It is not all that cool.I have made somthing better but i like it - Laura - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

loved it - Camille - Age: 10 - From TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO

I think that is the coolest toy EVER do you think you could send me one. - Nick - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Room guards are cool. I had a Buzz Lightyear thing when I was little. But that's just it. It's been done before, many times. It's been made for the christmas market only. - Heather - Age: 14 - From UNITED KINGDOM

This gaget is good because it can tidy up room and listen to your commands. - Samantha - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

It is geekish! - Me - Age: 7 - From ZIMBABWE

U would probally get bored of it maybe in a week and wished u never got it.Its probally alot of money aswell.This is not kewl ok. - Jasmine - Age: 10 - From CANADA

i think that the geek gadgets are ok but you could be way more intnce you know get better gadgets no effence. - Andrea - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think cool thing - Dragon - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

This weeks geek gadget is not for geeks. It is awsome! I like that it responds to your commands. I must admitt, I am a bossy person lol and it will listen 2 me this is really kool i would bye it as a gift or for me n e time! - Sophia - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is SO cool! I am putting that on MY Christmas list! - Angelique - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

This gadget doesnt even work!! - Desiree - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i would not suggest 2 by this - Andrew - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think its cool that it can guard or whatever yur room cuz my sister always goes in there - Kelli - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it proteteks your room! how can I get it?!?!?! - Penny - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

The ggek gadget is the ost awsome geek gadget yet!!!! - Emma - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I've never heard of it. sounds ok though. - Devon - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

the kewl gadget was super kewl but next week you should tell the average price and more deatales ya know what i mean? - Megan - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

this is awesome it must coasts alot it is so cool - Randa - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

this is a very bad toy! - Caity - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is so kewl! I wish I had one of those because my little brothers are always going into my room, especially when me and my oldest little brother Marty are in a fight. Hey! If I had one of those, I could keep Marty from making his bed when we are in a fight! Ha ha! I sure wish I had one!! - Melanie - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's so kewl!! - Alicia - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

YOU ROCK - RAVEN - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I's OK, but since I'm a girl, I think you should have something for boys and girs.! - Carly - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

That's kewl. - Kylene - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

COOL SWEET AWSOME - HALEY - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

No way!No way- way- way- way- way! Things like that must, must, must cost alot! - Jer - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It sounds cool? - Maggie - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Wow COOL!^_^ I love it!*~*.
But I don't know how to get it - Sally - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page