The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

November 19, 2002—December 3, 2002

Casiopea

what it is: Casiopea

company:Casio

what it does: PUT THIS ON YOUR SHOPPIG LIST IT IS SO COOL it is a handheld hyko(computer) the price range is about 30.00-100.00 but is worth the price. There are 10 or 11 games on it.

why is it kewl? It will fit into your pocket.

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Missa Age: 10 From: USA for the geek gadget suggestion!

I think it is very cool. It is kinda small, and it just doesn't feel right in your hand, compared to regular cell-phones. I have seen a lot of little things like it that have internet access on them, and they have cell-phones built right in, on a TV channel. They are very, very, very, very cool, though. I want to get one for Christmas. Love, RaeAnne P.S. I really like your website! - RaeAnne - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its cool - Brett - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its a cool something for geeks. - Camron - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's cool, why not display a palm their awsome!! - Kortnie - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its very neat - Emma - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

IT IS COOL! - JULIA - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I Think It Is SO COOL! - Hannah - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

If you can play games on it and it fits in your pocket it's kewl!!! - Rachel - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is preety cool - Mia - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i love it - Brieshun - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is so so cool! - Hannah - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think its soooooooo kewl:] - Kayla - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I thik that gadget would be neat. - Kristen - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i dont know but its way cool! and i like it - Luis - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is a very good thing for kids - Jacob - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it sounds pretty kewl i think. i have never heard of a thing like that it's pretty weird too. still i don't understand how it works. it's confusing i think. - Hailey - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that this gadget is really kewl its one of the best gadgets i have seen so far:-) who what it will be next. - Lisa - Age: 15 - From UNITED KINGDOM

If Your Going To Sell Something Like That, You Might As Well Make The Price Lower. Then I Would Say It Is Good, But The Price Is To Much! And It Needs To Have More Than Just Games If It Is Going To Costs That Much - Ashley - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is not that cool.It does't have enought game. - Markeya - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I thik that it is really kewl but it doesn't have enough games on it and it costs way too much! - Shannon - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I really think this gadget is cool although I am a computer geek myself "Lot's of Laughs". Keep up the good work on these cool gadgets! - Bobby - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is fun but i just want it to be better - Sha-sha - Age: 11 - From SINGAPORE

I think it is "COOL" and it is a good way to get organized so you will always be on time. - Katy - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's SWEET-O! Cause you get all this internet acces,using a pen thehas no color! It would be awesome if I had one of those! I have something like it but, not as kewl! - Sonia - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It looks SO awesome! I'd luv 2 have 1! - Misia - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its cool! - Brianna - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's very cool. I like handheld computers and stuff so I like it. - Abey - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think its cool because ive never seen one b4 - Julia - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I love the games! And eveything. The stuf is cool too. - Danisha - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its very good for us! - Christy - Age: 9 - From NEW ZEALAND

AWSOME!!! - Summer - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it koolio - Kayla - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

IT'S COOL! - Maria - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page