The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

November 9, 2006 - December 3, 2006

X Rocker II

what it is: X Rocker II
An updated rocking chair with a built-in 80-watt sound system that offers surround-sound and can be connected to a host of modern media devices such as the iPod, Sony PSP, Xbox, DVD players, and most home theater setups.

company: Ace Bayou

what it does: The X Rocker II has Audio Force Modulation (AFM) that uses vibration in order to deliver the best sound experience possible to the listener.

why is it cool? The vibration in the chair makes it feel like you are actually "in" the movies and video games.

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Glen, Age 13 from USA for the geek gadget suggestion!

this is so cool!i would totaly buy it! - Ena - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is so cool anything that can make you feel at the theature must be awsome i think this is the best enventine yet - Kimberly - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

That sounds so cool! I wish I had 1! - Shania - Age: 9 - From CANADA

I like the geek gadget becauseof the sound system. I would not change anything about it - Tajeonna - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

is it a chair with speakers or a virtual gaming device? - Katmypat - Age: 10 - From AUSTRALIA

I think that that chair is really cool! - Mya - Age: 8 - From CANADA

The thing I like best about it is that it feels you are at the movie theater. - Sara - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's awesome! - Jesse - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is cool because you get to relax and you get play video games. - Mason - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

that is totally cool - Ellis - Age: 12 - From ARUBA

i think it is so, cool kk. - Kirsty - Age: 16 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think this so cool - Julia - Age: 10 - From CANADA

I think this so cool - Julia - Age: 10 - From CANADA

I like the style it really interesting and i also like the things it does - Nasta - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i like it because it loks comfy to sit in - Tisa - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

awseme not! - Amanda - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think the colour black and red are awesome! you should keep inventing! the gadget is awesome! - Ashlee - Age: 13 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think that is cool that you can listen to your radio when you are relaxing in a chair.I would make their sound a little quieter so nobody turns deaf. - Breanna - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i will not change a thing! - Orianna - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think this is really cool. It's like you can watch a movie at home but still feel like your in the mivie theatre just with more money in your pocket. - Kimbre - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is an awesome gadget. - Emily - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It's really cool. I'm crazy about it. - Riyan - Age: 8 - From INDIA

I think the rocker thing is just a waist of peoples money and electricity. - Erin - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it would be lame - Julia - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its just cool and funny - Sai - Age: 11 - From INDIA

thats so cool - Angelina - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that the chair is so cool. - Shannon - Age: 11 - From IRELAND

I think it would be cool if you changed the color and make it so it can be an all sizes thats why I think it would better and I like how it looks - Tiffany - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is so cool - Miley - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I hate that gaget, but i love your website! - Evelyn - Age: 7 - From BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS

i have a chair like that it is awsome. - Lanie - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that it will help someone with a hurting back! - Dorian - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

That chair is so kewl! it is so ace its unbalevible! - Millie - Age: 9 - From UNITED KINGDOM

it is cool because we have something to work on and talk with our friends too. - Tia - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

This thing would come in handy for my room, It is so cool! - Samantha - Age: 12 - From CANADA

Boring. - Anna - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It looks, sounds and is cool. Who would've thought of such a cool gadget? There would be nothing to change about it because it's just the coolest. - Liora - Age: 11 - From SOUTH AFRICA

i think that your gadget is realy cool. - Cam - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its very cool - Justin - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

if i could change the geek gadget i would put in wheels so you can drive it to - Andrew - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Yeah. We think this website rocks, coz it's kids safe! - Courtney and Dakota - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its so totally mega cool! - Cole - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think the awsome rocking chair is really fun if you are bored. - Carolyn - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i like this chair its cool maybe ill get it. if i could change something about it id put cool designs on it. - Carly - Age: 12 - From CANADA

That chair is awesome, you know what I mean? - Dennis - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

wow i want one for christmas i would be playin my games for hours. - Michael - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

that would be so awesome. - Courtney - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

kool i want 1 4 chistmas it would be so kool! - Louise - Age: 11 - From IRELAND

All it does is look cheap and the price could be a lot of money. So realy,would you buy it? - Paul - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it would be cool haveing one of thoes and it would be sweet. so i want one of those.i would make it blue and red and yellow and gold. - Kevin - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is so cool. - Emmanuel - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

That thing is awsome:)!!!
Iwonder if you could plug in a PSP? - Emmanuel - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page