The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

November 22, 2004 - December 6, 2004

Remote Control Vectron UltraLite

what it is: Remote Control Vectron UltraLite

company: Discovery

what it does: Remote control UFO with crash resistant body that hovers and flies!

why is it kewl? You can own your very own flying saucer!

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Tony, Age 11 From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA) for the geek gadget suggestion!

I think it is totally awesome DUDE! - Josilah - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is cool but if i had it may play with it a little bit and get tired of it. - Tyris - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I dont think its really cool because they already have flying planes now Alian ships? When I going to be in my 30's it wont be popular anymore. - Ilsa - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

SO weird - Kjk - Age: 16 - From BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA

Its not the coolest thing i've ever seen! I've seen a lot cooler things than that. - Erika - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

The geek gadget is cool if you can make it biger way biger like a plane that will even be cooler you know - QUISHA - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Hi everybody,I think this weeks geek gadget was way to well... geeky.I think they still need some improvement like a variety of shapes and colors or turn it into a game. - Caitlin - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is very cool - Jazmin - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

its not cool - Carly - Age: 11 - From CANADA

even though it would be really nice to have one of those i think you should put a tv in it so maybe someday you can actually sell it and make billion and billions of dollars. - Layla - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think the geek gadgets are so freakey. - OCTAVIA - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It not bad.It good - Bill - Age: 10 - From VIETNAM

I think that thay are cool. Thay need more things like games. Have fun. - Cora - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think they are great - Jax - Age: 13 - From UNITED KINGDOM

it sounds insignificant - Jackie - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is freaky - Zach - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Hi everyone! I think this week's geek gadget's well geeky! It's too boyish for us girls, eh? - Leona - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

it is cool how did you do it - LEE - Age: 11 - From NEW ZEALAND

ithink the gadget is so cool.is it for SALE? - Mariah - Age: 8 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

the geek gaget is wierd if you ask me because it is fake and fake stuff is not my style - Nikki - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

idont really like it. - Kayla - Age: 7 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is really cool. I want one of those! My suggestion to "Discovery" they should make one bigger. - David - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

If it could really hover and fly, then it would be kewl. - Josh - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is dumb! - Scottie - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is very creative. - Austin - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is a very interesting thing. I dont really know what it is but it sounds very cool. - Alyssa - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

they are so lam - Angela - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I THINK IT IS SOOOOO GEEKY! - Alyssa - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

The Geek Gaget is ok.WELL ok. Its Really Cool! - Heather - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

geek gadget are great they are cool - Max - Age: 8 - From UNITED KINGDOM

IT IS SO COOL I WISH I COULD HAVE ONE - WHITNEY - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

That little saucer thingy would brake in like 4 days - Skittles - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it sounds kind of geeky and intresting at the same time. - Ashlee - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I honestly don't see the point! It would get 2 boring after a while - Madeline - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think that it is ok. It would really interest kids if you could build it.
- Maegan - Age: 11 - From CANADA

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page