The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "cool" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the cool stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's cool item and let us know what you think.

November 28, 2007 — December 13, 2007

the latest Geek Gadget

what it is: RipRoar Creation Station

company: Toy Quest

what it does: It is a home studio for kids! you get green screens and you can make a video of you flying in the sky or surfing with out leaving your room!

why is it cool? It's cool because you can make your action movie and post it online for you friends to watch.

Thanks to Tammy, age 11 from the United States, for your Geek Gadget suggestion.

I really dont like it. Its to hi-tech, geekie and too high class - Ian - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I Like the new gadget. - Kim - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

nothing it is so kool and it isn't a geek gadget - Elene - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It looks so cool I wish I had one. - Kim - Age: 11 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I like that you can make actual movies on it.I wouldn't change a thing! - Toni - Age: 9 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think that it is like so cool! I wish I had one, but it is a bit to much of technology for me. - Aaron - Age: 9 - From UNITED KINGDOM

i would make it like a ship from star wars with a camera
- Robert - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is a bit too geekie but it is still pretty good - Samantha - Age: 10 - From CANADA

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page