The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

December 6, 2004 - December 17, 2004

Biosphere Terrarium

what it is: Biosphere Terrarium

company: Discovery

what it does: It's an enclosed environment for raising plants, animals and insects!

why is it kewl? Has temperature and humidity gauges, plus a rainmaker to help cool things off in the biosphere!

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Lori, Age 10 From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA) for the geek gadget suggestion!

i hate it - Sasha - Age: 9 - From RUSSIA

your gadget is so cool. - Karissa - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it is cool! tell me more about some of the gadgets u showed in the past! - Gwen - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think that the geek gadets is brilliant i just found out about the website and i am injoying it and this is my FAVORITE part - Tanishea - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

This is awesome! I mean, c'mon! Can you really create an enviroment with designing your own temperatures? You can even make it rain! - Yaakov - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

It is kewl - Charlotte - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

you guys rock! - Cds - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I think it's A great terrarium. I think we should use it in school for science projects. - Gustavo - Age: 9 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Best ENVIRONMENTAL GADGET! - Maddy - Age: 11 - From INDIA

I think it's very clever gadget.I also thing it is good for the inviorment. - Brianna - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

I like it! - Miranda - Age: 15 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

ther cool - Reece - Age: 9 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I THIANK ITS COOL - KNUCLE - Age: 12 - From CAYMAN ISLANDS

I think about the geek gadget:it is cool and very beutiful::)) - Adeline - Age: 13 - From ROMANIA

it is not cool - Alison - Age: 9 - From UNITED KINGDOM

it is weid looking - Anthony - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it is cool but is it really real? - Sua - Age: 15 - From BERMUDA

i think that its geekey come up w/ somthing kids would like and maybe more ppl will like it - Chase - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

it is so not cool - Dominique - Age: 13 - From U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS

I think the Geek Gaget is really cool. - Alison - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

THIS IS TO COOL! I AM A NATURE FREAK! - Roxxandra - Age: 12 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

the gadget was okay looking i guess you can say but not very cool to me - Jazmine - Age: 16 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

i think it looks cool - Nicole - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

IT IS COOL HOW DID YOU DO IT - LEE - Age: 11 - From NEW ZEALAND

I think is it SO cool and everyone should get one!
- Maegan - Age: 11 - From CANADA

i think it rocks - Shawna - Age: 10 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

:D that sounds pretty cool. so could u grow plants that couldn't grow in ur country? and insects too! - Gráne - Age: 13 - From IRELAND

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page