The Ad Bug

Geek Gadgets

Every two weeks, Dumonde and Skeeter pick a new "kewl" tech toy to vote and speak out on. We use only the Kewl stuff you suggest, so vote on this week's kewl item and let us know what you think.

This Geek Gadget was from December 11, 2001—December 26, 2001

Data-Tek Watch

what it is: Data-Tek Watch

company: Wild Planet

what it does: It can be used as a stop watch, tells time in 24 cities, and it has a mini-keyboard for entering numbers and addresses.

why is it kewl? Itís a computer on your hand and it looks cool! Program secret passwords to keep your data safe!

Check the vote count on this Geek Gadget!

Thanks Nikhil Age: 10 From: USA for the geek gadget suggestion!

This thing is pretty tight!!where do ya get those??!! - Laura - Age: 12 - From CANADA

I think it is totally cool! I love! - Rianna - Age: 10 - From USA

it is just plan sweet - DJ - Age: 12 - From USA

I think that it is pretty cool!But it depends on how much it cost`s. - Raleah - Age: 10 - From USA

Definetly a thumbs-down. It looks like a massive square thing hung around your arm. It may be a good in another way, but definetly not in fashion!!
- Grace - Age: 10 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I LOVE THE GEEK GADGET. I'TS SO COOL. BUT DON'T GET INTROBLE AT SCHOOL WITH IT. - JESSICA - Age: 10 - From USA

cool! - Kyle - Age: 11 - From MALTA

It's awesome! I talk to people all around the world and across the state, with 24 different cities of time zones, I would be able to talk to them! - Brielle - Age: 10 - From USA

I think it looks allright and could be usefull but i think it might look too big on your wrist but the rest is kewl man - Roma - Age: 12 - From UNITED KINGDOM

I think the geek gadget was pretty tight!~ I wish everyone had one of those!~ - Stacee - Age: 13 - From USA

I thanl that geek gadget really cool!! - Michael - Age: 12 - From USA

I think geek gadgets are cool - Kirsten - Age: 11 - From USA

well i like it becuse i all ways forget phone pumber so i could keep it in there that is really cool i want one now!!! - Beth - Age: 11 - From USA

It is so "kewl"! You have a computer on your wrist! I have one and I love it! You even have a password to get to the secret stuff like addresses and phone numbers! Everyone should have one! - Brooke - Age: 11 - From USA

I think its definatly a gaek gadget. i'd only get it if it answered times questions. I hate times questions! - Amber - Age: 11 - From USA

COOL!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bek - Age: 11 - From UNITED KINGDOM

It's Cool! - Rachel - Age: 9 - From CANADA

Two thumbs....down! Horrible! - Alice - Age: 8 - From USA

I think that this just one of those junk toys.
If you have a game boy colour/advance you could probably get a really good game for the price of this watch,or even if you were a girl and liked barbies you could probably buy a few clothes or a car for the same amount of money that you be paying for the watch.
Also I would like to say that it doesn't look
good we are in the 21st century and we want more from toys than this. - Jess - Age: 11 - From IRELAND

I think it is great! It would be nice to have one. And it stores numbers and adresses so you wont forget or lose the numbers or adresses.And it could be used as a stop watch to time you on something.It tells time in 24 cities.All those things in one.You can also program secret passwords to keep your information safe.All those things in one.:) - Abey - Age: 11 - From USA

I think it's pretty kewl but it may look a little big and bulging on your wrist. - Jordan - Age: 11 - From AUSTRALIA

I THINK THE GEEK GADGET WAS COOL!!!! - Madison - Age: 12 - From USA

I dont know it's not much to me it dont do much.I d'ont know if it's kewl or not? - Christina - Age: 11 - From CANADA

It sounds really cool! - Heather - Age: 10 - From CANADA

It's KEWL!! IF IT'S CHEAPER THAN A COMPUTER I WOULD BUY IT!!! A COMPUTER THAT CAN FIT INTO YOUR PALMS,
AWESOME!!! GREAT IDEA! - Mary - Age: 14 - From CANADA

I think its cool, because I LOVE computers. - Katie - Age: 10 - From USA

ITS KEWL ALL RIGHT!! BUT I DONT KNOW IF I WANT ONE!!!! - Shakira - Age: 14 - From BAHAMAS

This watch is neat. I hope I get one for Christmas! - Louis - Age: 9 - From USA

Home |  Games | Adventure | Chat & Buzz | Make Friends | Shopping | Create | Idea Seekers 

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Legal Stuff | Link to KidsCom | Blog

Media | Advertise | Corporate Sponsors | Youth Research

©1995-2014 Circle 1 Network.

KidsCom Jr. ParentsTalk Root 'n Reward Meet the Ad Bug Meet Kid Be Safe Got Questions? KidsCom news Update or review your registration Tell all your friends Use the site map Make KidsCom your start page