Crawling calculations! A hurricane has hit the Beach, and we need to get the flooding under control! The way to do that is with the Sandbag Stacker game! Here's how it works:
- Find the Sandbag Stacker Game by heading to the Waterfall and clicking on the sandbag by the "No Diving" sign, or click on the "Save the Beach" sign on the Beach!
- Use the arrow keys to put the falling pieces in place to earn points.
- When a row of pieces is completed, it will disappear and score 10 points.
- You'll earn one sandbag for every 100 points you earn, and you can earn three sandbags per play! You can play three times daily.
- When you're finished with the game, head back to the Beach to see the sandbag wall increase in size!
- The waters are very strong and may knock over the wall sometimes, so keep playing!
The Sandbag Stacker game is part of the Training Mission this week, so the points you earn will help save the Beach and add to your Team Score!